Thread: GR: Future Soldier FAQ | Forums

UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Please find below some frequently asked questions; we will continue to update the FAQ as more information becomes available.

Q. When is the game out?
    A.
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is scheduled for release during the financial year 2011-2012

Q. I heard you were holding a beta on the game, when is it and how can I get on the beta?
    A.
    There is currently no set date for the beta release, we will update you with more information as soon as we have it. You can read more information in the Beta Q&A

Q. I’ve heard Ubi Paris is the development team on the game, what happened to Red Storm?
    A.
    RSE are very much involved in the games development as explained in this quote from Kimi, Community Developer on GR Future Soldier....
    A big title like Ghost Recon: Future soldier requires a multi-talented team. By bringing in Red Storm to work with our Paris studio we will combine a mix of talents, cultures, and experiences to GRFS. Also, Red Storm’s experience with previous Tom Clancy games will prove to be a valuable addition to the project.

More Information:

Ghost Recon Facebook Fanpage

Ghost Recon Twitter
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 02-03-2012 at 09:42 AM.