Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uplay rewards not showing up in-game. | Forums

I've purchased the D-Day map from Uplay for R.U.S.E. (PC, Steam) but it doesn't show up in-game. I've tried logging in to Uplay via the game and web; thought maybe it needed to refresh or so.

I checked both the Battle section and the Multiplayer section, as the Uplay site stated: "The entire D-Day map is available for battles against the AI and players! Available in the Battle and Multiplayer sections."

When I go to the Multiplayer section and host a private or public game it does not show up in the map list. It should be under "5-6 players", right? Even so, I checked the whole map list. Same goes for the Battle section when I create a game to play against the AI.

In addition to this, I purchased the "Golden Chips", which states: "Grants you the ability to use Golden Chips instead of the basic ones in Battle, Coop. Operations and Multiplayer matches." So, I check the options in "My R.U.S.E." in-game, the option for Golden Chips is checked, just like it was before I purchased the reward, and it is still grayed out. When I play games versus the AI and/or other players, I don't see any Golden Chips for my units.

I thought I'd purchase this reward also to see if I could get any reward at all.

I have submitted screenshots of the options and map menu.

Another thing I noticed is that when I launch Uplay from R.U.S.E. it says "The Ubisoft account you entered does not exist. Please double check username and password, then try again.", and after this I get to enter my username and password, and I will get logged in. As this might be related, I thought it could be worth mentioning here. However, it doesn't remember the supplied username and password for the next time I launch Uplay (from R.U.S.E.), and I get the same message again.

I've tried this from two different computers now, and all the problems are the same.

Thoughts?

I have of course contacted Ubisoft support, but they've only responded with a generic answer. I replied but they just closed my ticket (twice), i.e. I got the "We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED." even though they had not sent a response.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've purchased the D-Day map from Uplay for R.U.S.E. (PC, Steam) but it doesn't show up in-game. I've tried logging in to Uplay via the game and web; thought maybe it needed to refresh or so.

I checked both the Battle section and the Multiplayer section, as the Uplay site stated: "The entire D-Day map is available for battles against the AI and players! Available in the Battle and Multiplayer sections."

When I go to the Multiplayer section and host a private or public game it does not show up in the map list. It should be under "5-6 players", right? Even so, I checked the whole map list. Same goes for the Battle section when I create a game to play against the AI.

In addition to this, I purchased the "Golden Chips", which states: "Grants you the ability to use Golden Chips instead of the basic ones in Battle, Coop. Operations and Multiplayer matches." So, I check the options in "My R.U.S.E." in-game, the option for Golden Chips is checked, just like it was before I purchased the reward, and it is still grayed out. When I play games versus the AI and/or other players, I don't see any Golden Chips for my units.

I thought I'd purchase this reward also to see if I could get any reward at all.

I have submitted screenshots of the options and map menu.

Another thing I noticed is that when I launch Uplay from R.U.S.E. it says "The Ubisoft account you entered does not exist. Please double check username and password, then try again.", and after this I get to enter my username and password, and I will get logged in. As this might be related, I thought it could be worth mentioning here. However, it doesn't remember the supplied username and password for the next time I launch Uplay (from R.U.S.E.), and I get the same message again.

I've tried this from two different computers now, and all the problems are the same.

Thoughts?

I have of course contacted Ubisoft support, but they've only responded with a generic answer. I replied but they just closed my ticket (twice), i.e. I got the "We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED." even though they had not sent a response.

Exactly the same problem here. Well, not quite exactly. I once registered with uplay, I once redeemed my first upoints. I traded them in for the super-pershing which worked. Super pershings have since been available in-game. Then, later on, after we don't know how many updates, I tried to redeem my remaining upoints for the map d-day. Redemption worked, ie the deduction of points and addition to my account. In game though, the map never showed up. I've had the same problem since that unknown update that changed things for the worse that whenever I click on uplay now, it says account does not exist. I log in but here also it does not remember the account details. Once I've logged in however d-day is ticked in my account. Returned to RUSE, nothing's there. I also wrote an email describing in DETAIL the circumstances that caused a generated answer to be returned which drove me so mad (When I say pershing redemption worked, but d-day not, how dare they ask if I ever registered successfully with uplay?) cos it showed no one even bothered to read my mail and respond to it, not to anything I didn't say.
    Anyways, I lost it a bit in that mail so I doubt they will help me lol.
    No need to mention d-day is still not there.

Hey lads, read this,

"Hello, hope you are well,

I have a game called RUSE (great game) and finished the campaign and found that I had earned 'U-Play points' while playing, these points could be used to redeem a 'RUSE THEME' for the wallpaper of my PS3, I could also redeem a 'Super Pershing Tank' (upgraded version of the Pershing Tank for the American Faction in the game) as well as a special 'D-Day Map', so I used my 'U-Play points' for RUSE to redeem the 'Super Pershing Tank', 'D-Day Map' and 'RUSE Theme' but only got the Theme... No tank and no map, which was a bit of a surprise, and the points value of those two items was deducted from my 'U-play' points and U-Play shows that I redeemed the tank and map, even though I can't access them on my PS3 or during online gaming...

I also tried downloading the free 'Manhattin Project' pack which can be downloaded for free on the Playstation Store.... despite having downloaded the pack over a period of several minutes, I found no data from it, despite paying for, and successfully downloading the 'Rising-Sun' and 'Chimera' packs without a problem.

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with this as its a bit puzzling for me as to what has happened here... (and I would be delighted if I could get that 'Super Pershing Tank' upgrade, the D-Day Map aswell as the 'Manhattin Project pack!

Thanks,
    Colm: (A.K.A. "WARRIOR-CELT-86" on PSN)",

They sent me an answer to come here after 7 days and said it wasn't a technical problem.... eh yes it is actually... So no super pershings or D-Day map for me either. >:-(

If they know the solution to the problem why don't they answer?

And if they don't know the solution, letting us know just that would surely make their support seem much better and more honest. Guess it's too late for that now, though.

By the way, I've gotten a few more of those bogus messages stating: "We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED." There's still no response from you.

Please don't treat me like that, Ubisoft. Thanks.

Yeah I bought Super-Pershings off U-Play, I went to game and web and nothing ingame besides just original Pershings..

Please follow the following procedure in order to completely delete the reward and accredit back again:

"Please find folder "userdata" in which you should be able to find folders named "70317939" and "21970".

In folder "21970" you should find another two folders named "local" and "remote". Please open "local" folder and then you should be able to find a file called "PROFILE.ruse". Once you find it, please copy this file to your desktop, and delete it from the folder. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE FROM YOUR DESKTOP !!!

Next please go to the folder called "remote", in which you will find the file called "profile.ruse". Please copy the file to your desktop, and delete it from the folder. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE FROM YOUR DESKTOP !!!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BOT-MAN:
    Please follow the following procedure in order to completely delete the reward and accredit back again:

"Please find folder "userdata" in which you should be able to find folders named "70317939" and "21970".

In folder "21970" you should find another two folders named "local" and "remote". Please open "local" folder and then you should be able to find a file called "PROFILE.ruse". Once you find it, please copy this file to your desktop, and delete it from the folder. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE FROM YOUR DESKTOP !!!

Next please go to the folder called "remote", in which you will find the file called "profile.ruse". Please copy the file to your desktop, and delete it from the folder. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE FROM YOUR DESKTOP !!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That did get me the rewards. It does however clear all my stats, hence it is not a solution. I guess the real question is: How do I reset the username and password in the "PROFILE.ruse" file ?

I'm having the same exact issue as CannonFoddurgh. Ubi Tech support is working with me but so far all ideas were a bust. Clearly the issue is the Uplay log in through RUSE. It's the one common thread we all have.

This works.

It erases your levels, keeps your accomplishments, properly counts credits and gives the rewards.

Hats off to BOT-MAN and forum moderator UBI-MUSH for directing me here and solving the isssue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast