Thread: csi fatal conspiracy | Forums

can you help i'm stuck on all washed up i've got the red jump suit and fibre from the car wash but i can't get any futher and i've proceset all the evidence so far and can't find anything esle
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

csi fatal conspiracy

can you help i'm stuck on all washed up i've got the red jump suit and fibre from the car wash but i can't get any futher and i've proceset all the evidence so far and can't find anything esle

I am having the same problem, how do u get passed this part?

Unhappy CSI fatal conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by mhedges5 View Post
    I'm afraid I can't help you but you might be able to help me. I'm stuck on the third game. I have found lots of evidence at the crime scene namely foot prints, fingerprints, broken regulator and dented bust, I've interviewed the two women and dicovered all I can about them. My evidence folder has all the icons ticked exept the photo of the broken fuel pipe. Now nobody will talk to me and I keep going round in circles. Help

im still stuck on the first i dont kno how to get passed the dna