Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to hit a 24k ton passenger liner? | Forums

They have no ammo stores I think.
    Where is the fuel tank?
    I have not FredmodVulnabilityAddon, not shure if Iâ´m going to install it.
    I have never seen the weak spots of the ships in the reconition manual, despite within 1000m range and within 15 degrees gyro-angle. How to see this info?

I donâ´t think theyâ´re "worth" more than 4 torps. I didâ´nt manage to sink it with 4.
    I met one of these outside Firth of Clyde in 1940. Maybe its route was between Alexandria to Liverpool? It was a British not an neutral US thatâ´s more common in convoys.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

They have no ammo stores I think.
    Where is the fuel tank?
    I have not FredmodVulnabilityAddon, not shure if Iâ´m going to install it.
    I have never seen the weak spots of the ships in the reconition manual, despite within 1000m range and within 15 degrees gyro-angle. How to see this info?

I donâ´t think theyâ´re "worth" more than 4 torps. I didâ´nt manage to sink it with 4.
    I met one of these outside Firth of Clyde in 1940. Maybe its route was between Alexandria to Liverpool? It was a British not an neutral US thatâ´s more common in convoys.

u wanna kill innocent ppl??

I encountered one as part of a convoy at the same spot as you, soo, must be used to ship troops then, blast it! Weakspot? don't know ....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ltforce:
    u wanna kill innocent ppl?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But it gives you renown, the big deal in this game.
    Related issue:
    Are the US "neutral" C2 or C3 so innocent when itâ´s transporting the Brits Hurricanes or ammo/oil from USA to GB! I donâ´t think so. It doesnâ´t seem like neutral to do that kind of things.

Do what I did. Bang it up with a couple of Torps, then ram the sucker. Killing half your crew and having to float back to base.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaptainBeefhead:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ltforce:
    u wanna kill innocent ppl?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But it gives you renown, the big deal in this game.
    Related issue:
    Are the US "neutral" C2 or C3 so innocent when itâ´s transporting the Brits Hurricanes or ammo/oil from USA to GB! I donâ´t think so. It doesnâ´t seem like neutral to do that kind of things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, by the way, since you're at it,

Hit the kitchen and then the engine room, so they'll starve and die slowly.
    Follow them, you never know, maybe they'll eat each other to survive.
    Or you can always throw out some of your food to see silly passengers diving at high sea.

Well after that, I hope you would have satisfied the devil sleeping inside you.

[img]http

In wartime passengerliners were often used as troop transport. So no innocent kills there.

^^^

Yanks and Brits were quick to whine and complain about the Lusitanina but the ship was still loaded up with ammo and shells bound for the western front.

Use torpedoes set for magnetic detonation. Fire one under the center of the aft funnel. Place a second a bit farther astern from there. If both hit, it should go down without problems. That's how I sank the only enemy liner I've encountered so far, and it went down in less than two minutes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast