Thread: So Frustrated | Forums

I was so happy when I first got fitness evolved but now that I have reached over 27000 calories it has stopped tracking and anytime I do a personal fitness routine it doesn't count it. My fiance also uses the game and he hasn't burned as many calories, his still tracks. When I log off and he logs on I automatically lose all the calories that I have burned for the day. If I stay logged in it shows my calories burned for the day but the minute I sign off I lose all the calories. Wonder if ubi soft is ever going to rectify this if not we will never be getting another ubi soft game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was so happy when I first got fitness evolved but now that I have reached over 27000 calories it has stopped tracking and anytime I do a personal fitness routine it doesn't count it. My fiance also uses the game and he hasn't burned as many calories, his still tracks. When I log off and he logs on I automatically lose all the calories that I have burned for the day. If I stay logged in it shows my calories burned for the day but the minute I sign off I lose all the calories. Wonder if ubi soft is ever going to rectify this if not we will never be getting another ubi soft game.

Welcome to the club. Everyone is getting this at some point. Mine hit at 30,000.

UBI has completely ignored offering a solution, they got your money. Too bad they'll never get it again from many of us. Oooh, see who has the last laugh UBI.

I didn't think it would bother me, but it has been completely demotivating every time I return to see 32912 calories.

I don't know about other people, but the website still seems to be keeping track of day-to-day totals, even though the grand total on the website is wrong. Day totals add to 34288; grand total on website says 33503 (this won't update until my daily total exceed 591, which is not likely); total on console stuck at 32912. Having said that, and as I explained in the other thread, it seems to be the website not keeping up with the console which causes the glitch in the first place; that is, the two locations fall out of synchronisation. So the website day-to-day totals are probably slightly lower than real day-to-day totals anyway.

Could you imagine buying a motor vehicle which stopped showing your speed after using it for a few weeks, realising that more and more people are suffering the same problem, complaining to the manufacturers, and the company taking absolutely no action. Not a single apology or courteous response to tell us where they are up to with their fix. Given the dates in the other thread, and the length of time they have known about this issue, it is highly unlikely they are even looking into it.

This is pathetic. Shame on you Ubisoft!

Agreed, I use to be a fan of Ubisoft, but Yourshape has ruined it for me. They have just lost a long time customer.