Thread: I have problems with game....... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I bought the game, I did Install it, but it didnt work...When I start it, it actualy loads, but when the Intro starts loading, my PS stops working and I have to use Ctrl-Alt-del to exit it...
    I have Windows XP, Home Edition.......Please, if somebody knows how- help me !!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I bought the game, I did Install it, but it didnt work...When I start it, it actualy loads, but when the Intro starts loading, my PS stops working and I have to use Ctrl-Alt-del to exit it...
    I have Windows XP, Home Edition.......Please, if somebody knows how- help me !!!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
    Hey comrad!
    Why don`t you tell us about your PC and post dxdiag. Steve or Hunter might help ya out

Regards,
    VFC*Crazyivan

"No matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down." Ivan Kozhedub

XyZspineZyX
    Celeron 1800, 256 MB RAM, DirectX 8,1 , Windows XP Home Edition 5.1, NVidia GAForce 3.......

XyZspineZyX
    Please post your dxdiag.

Guide on how to extract dxdiag: http://mudmovers.com/tech/system.htm

&lt;script>var avatar='http://www.opzolder.net/dsa/f2.gif'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=avatar</script>

<center> </center>

I have the same Problem... I buy the game and try to install in two PCs, but I have the same result.. I cant run the game... the error say:

===
    Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application (I try the both CDs)

After that another error:

The application cant ini correctly (0x0000142) Acept to terminate the application

======================

I try to run under :

windows 7 ultimate 64x, ati xpress, 4 GB Ram, 2.0 Dual Atlon Processor 64x

and

Windows XP Pro. Nvidia Quatro 64 MB, 2GB Ram, Pentium 4 HT

the same problem in both computers.

by the way, the link to extract my dxdiag doesnt work

Im to disapointed, I know windows 7 have problems with the most older games, but I dont know WHY I have problems in XP!!!!!!!!????

Thx for any help =.=

The Game is Pacific Fighters

Well, Pacific Fighters is an older version of this game and hardly anyone uses it anymore. You want to get il2: 1946, it has all the content from all previous version plus some all in the same game.

As for this issue I think this may help. Download the rts.dll file at the link and place it into your game folder (be sure to overwrite the version that is already there).
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson

Thx for ur replay.

But I already try that file, and nothing T_T..

I dont know what happend... well looks like I have a new ornament for my Desktop

Perhaps something here will help.

Simple enough solution though, go buy Il2:1946, it can be had for $10 or less and contains probably 3 times as much stuff as PF.
    "The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.[Europe], under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. " - Thomas Jefferson