Thread: I have problems with game....... | Forums

I have the same Problem... I buy the game and try to install in two PCs, but I have the same result.. I cant run the game... the error say:

Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application (I try the both CDs)

After that another error:

The application cant ini correctly (0x0000142) Acept to terminate the application

I try to run under :

windows 7 ultimate 64x, ati xpress, 4 GB Ram, 2.0 Dual Atlon Processor 64x

Windows XP Pro. Nvidia Quatro 64 MB, 2GB Ram, Pentium 4 HT

the same problem in both computers.

by the way, the link to extract my dxdiag doesnt work

Im to disapointed, I know windows 7 have problems with the most older games, but I dont know WHY I have problems in XP!!!!!!!!????

Thx for any help =.=

The Game is Pacific Fighters

Well, Pacific Fighters is an older version of this game and hardly anyone uses it anymore. You want to get il2: 1946, it has all the content from all previous version plus some all in the same game.

As for this issue I think this may help. Download the rts.dll file at the link and place it into your game folder (be sure to overwrite the version that is already there).

Thx for ur replay.

But I already try that file, and nothing T_T..

I dont know what happend... well looks like I have a new ornament for my Desktop

Perhaps something here will help.

Simple enough solution though, go buy Il2:1946, it can be had for $10 or less and contains probably 3 times as much stuff as PF.