Thread: Blazing Angels PC Controls Infuriating | Forums

Never in my life have I found controls in a game so frustrating. It's like I am constantly fighting the game for control of my plane. I roll sideways and try to pull back on the stick to get a target in my sights, and the game goes against me and tries to level the plane. No matter what I try to do, it seems I am unable to do it due to the games damn console like autolevelling and centering. Is there any way to turn off these "features" to try and make the aircraft handle more like they should?

It's too bad, because the graphics and music seem quite impressive (don't get me started on teh voice overs however ) but the controls are absolutely horrid.

I am using a Cordless Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Never in my life have I found controls in a game so frustrating. It's like I am constantly fighting the game for control of my plane. I roll sideways and try to pull back on the stick to get a target in my sights, and the game goes against me and tries to level the plane. No matter what I try to do, it seems I am unable to do it due to the games damn console like autolevelling and centering. Is there any way to turn off these "features" to try and make the aircraft handle more like they should?

It's too bad, because the graphics and music seem quite impressive (don't get me started on teh voice overs however ) but the controls are absolutely horrid.

I am using a Cordless Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote