http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/game.../r6v2/bonusmap

I hope more people get this map so we can play together
    the map call "Comcast Event Map"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    neilthecellist, care to comment?

Yeah, actually I do.

Please note, the following response is meant to be satirical, and is not meant to flame at any members in any particular fashion:

*in Stewie Griffin's voice*
    You're ******ed. There's something called Google. Have you ever used Google? Gosh, the people these days. I mean, seriously, don't you think the people on these forums have a good sense of human intelligence? I guess you underestimated us.

Well guess what? We don't give a sh*t! This game sucks, the people on these forums think this game sucks, and even a few moderators have mentioned a few gripes about the game here!

And do you not know anything about searching the forums? We already knew about this map! But I guess you wanted to make your first post look all cool. Well guess what, you FAILED! YOU FAILED! YOU FAAAAAIILLLLED.

*inspiration from Robot Chicken*

bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk-ah-bawk -ah back-ah bawk bawk bawk !
    -+-+_
    [b][Color:green][*] written by SCE_Soultear[*]Even for a flop on pc i got to admit that the vision of the artist(s) for Vegas is beyond speech. What i am seeing in game now is by far the best i have seen in any other game for realism. (cod

Banned
    neilthecelist, there is abo****ely no need to insult other posters like that. If someone posts something that's been posted before, point it out and leave it at that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ubi.Vigil:
    neilthecelist, there is abo****ely no need to insult other posters like that. If someone posts something that's been posted before, point it out and leave it at that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to admit, though.... that was damned funny.

This was kaonui's first post and he was obviously trying to be helpful!

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this is not the most user friendly forum for new users.

I have talked with several players recently who do not frequent these forums and were not aware of the Comcast map.

So, the post certainly didn't hurt anyone (Except the poster who was attacked) and it may just have helped some new players who haven't heard of this map yet!!

Banned
    geesh, actually i was refering to the problems people have had with that map. I think its fine though as long as you reinstall the 1.2 patch after you install the comcast map. I had never gotten a general protection fault untill installing that map, and i noticed that simply removing the comcast.uppc will corrupt convention center, so basically once you install this puppy then your stuck with it unless you can get the 1.2 to fix it or reinstall vegas 2 altogether.

Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oODmGOo:
    geesh, actually i was refering to the problems people have had with that map. I think its fine though as long as you reinstall the 1.2 patch after you install the comcast map. I had never gotten a general protection fault untill installing that map, and i noticed that simply removing the comcast.uppc will corrupt convention center, so basically once you install this puppy then your stuck with it unless you can get the 1.2 to fix it or reinstall vegas 2 altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem oODmGOo!

4 of us played the Comcast map in co-op Hunt a few times and didn't have a problem with it ... except that it is a very open map.
    That would actually be a good thing and not be a problem if Ubisoft would fix the Ai spawn issue!

Here is something you might consider:
    Before I install anything new .. like a patch, map, or even a new game or program, I do a complete backup of my hard drive using Acronis True Image. (There are other good programs)
    This program creates an exact image of your hard drive, so if there is a problem, just restore the last image you just created, and you will be back to exactly where you were before the problem.
    (This is not the same as Windows system restore)

I always partion my drives (C: D: E: ) so I store my backup image on E:

That way if your C: drive with OS goes corrupt, you can always recover to where you were.

It has saved my rear more than once!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast