Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request: Sky blue Recon Spits | Forums

Does anyone know of any all sky-blue photo recon Spitfire skins?
    "Keep your eyes open Wombat, that little bastard's still mucking about over Filfla".
    - Ground Controller to Spitfire.
    Malta. Tuesday 21/4/1942.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Does anyone know of any all sky-blue photo recon Spitfire skins?
    "Keep your eyes open Wombat, that little bastard's still mucking about over Filfla".
    - Ground Controller to Spitfire.
    Malta. Tuesday 21/4/1942.

I made these a while ago, not yet uploaded them

let me know if you are interested.
    I can remove the D-Day stripes if you like
    ------------------------------

www.erretje.nl - Skins, photos etc.

Cough...Cough...

Just show him the good ones TT

G'day Wombat

Using Jester's MkVIII I was able to produce the example displayed below in a short period of time. It's fictitious, the markings (Roundels) are no doubt incorrect for a PR Spit, I haven't placed a camera aperature behind the cockpit and I'm not sure about the blue, but I can have a go at whatever you'd like. The examples above are all sweet, JaVA's look very nice. Just let me know what details and colours etc. and i'll try and russle up something if you want.

regards,

Actually talkng to Rolls Royce the roundels on your skin are correct, the ones on my C coded one are the ones she wears today as painted by the RAF and are the incorrect ones

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
    Actually talkng to Rolls Royce the roundels on your skin are correct, the ones on my C coded one are the ones she wears today as painted by the RAF and are the incorrect ones </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well mate, it's a lucky guess, I just used what jest had on the template. If only I could guess all the lottery numbers = 1 Spitfire please $$$$ . Great screenshot of your 'C' PR Spit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Great screenshot of your 'C' PR Spit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As used in the Airwarfare.com header but then I did do the original for that

ROLF you must have got that of Jesters Template, he always puts a self portrait on it somewhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast