Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some weird stuff is happening! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

OK, just to be clear, What the hell is going on. It looks like Sam has been discharged and supposedly is a bad guy. Plus, Sarah died, and that weirdm movie showed him on a wanted poster. What is going on?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK, just to be clear, What the hell is going on. It looks like Sam has been discharged and supposedly is a bad guy. Plus, Sarah died, and that weirdm movie showed him on a wanted poster. What is going on?

Sam isnt really a bad guy. He is being forced to do this. At least it appears so. There are som many clues that point that Fisher is being forced to do this. Probably to save the world from atomic bombs. Also, i believe Lambert is invloved, but i think he is on fisher's side. I dont feel like explinaing why, but i do have reasons.

NyQuil. The sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, how the hell did I get on my kitchen floor medicine!

yup and he surrender after one bank robbery and turn himself in. and they say he killed cilvilans and awhole lot more
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Well, he did multiple bank robberies actually. And civilian killings could have been a set up.

NyQuil. The sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, how the hell did I get on my kitchen floor medicine!

donno maybe but on his last one he told the bank mangaer to call the cops after using civilians as shields and he surrender at the end and i think the other ones were done by him cause he evaded capture on foot but i dont think he is working alone i there killing civlians and more
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

*cough* REMEMBER PT*cough*
    quote: IM PUTTING YOU UP FOR A PSYCH EVALUATION WHEN YOU GET BACK.

"I'm not afraid of death; It's the dying that scares me."

where does it say he robbed banks?

Banned
    Here, for one:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast