Mysthillarium - (n.) a rather fun epic about a group of people traveling through the Myst universe or parallel dimensions, solving puzzles, saving people from the evil villains, and somehow showing no sanity as they explore the land and do what they do best.
Rules for Mysthillarium:
* Make sure you read everything carefully before you post, take notes if you have to! Helps continuity...
* If you think you're going to take time over your post, put in a message that says "Posting, Please Wait" to stop others from jumping in front of you! Then all you need to do is go in and "edit" your message with your contribution. This also helps eliminate continuity problems.
* No "Posting, Please Wait" queues (this was a BIG problem in MH4). Two people posting "please wait" messages at about the same time is understandable, but please don't line up 6 deep to post.
* Once you start, please finish! Nothing's more irksome than having the story stick overnight because someone didn't finish their addition.
* Have fun! This is the most important one! 'Cause if it's not fun, there's no point.
* Please try to keep it clean. A little innuendo is acceptable, but let's keep it on the G side of PG, okay?
You have touched a link to RSVP to an invitation to Marae and Punqueââ‚¬™s wedding. You arrive in Xilea, at the Palace Gardens, where the event is to take place. You are greeted by a tallish fellow in military dress, who introduces himself as Tanque, a friend of Punqueââ‚¬Ëœs.
Welcome to Xilea!
If youââ‚¬™re here, itââ‚¬™s most likely because youââ‚¬™ve received an invitation to Marae and Punqueââ‚¬™s wedding. If you didnââ‚¬™t receive such an invitation, look around the Myst Hangout a bit. Iââ‚¬™m sure youââ‚¬™ll find one.
If youââ‚¬™ve forgotten who Punque is (or even who Marae is), I refer you back to Mysthillarium VIII, where they met and fell in love.
Since youââ‚¬™ve arrived a little early, I invite you to stroll around and enjoy the hospitality of Xilea. Enjoy the beauty of the palace grounds. There are sleeping tents over that way, the mess hall is over there -- the food is quite good, I assure you, and all wedding guests of course are provided with free food and sleeping quarters for the duration of their stay. You will find the tents quite comfortable, with all the amenities. Running water (hot and cold) and showers are accessed at the back of each tent. All efforts have been made to assure your comfort. Should you need anything at all, please inform me and I will see to it. In my absence, you will find one of my deputies at the information tent, over there, at any hour, day or night.
Your friends should be arriving soon, if they have not already. Please relax and enjoy yourselves! The festivities begin at three oââ‚¬™clock on Saturday, September 3, as it says in your invitation. Welcome!