Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: investigations, i really dont get them | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

what ruined this game for me was investigations, im in a pickle i spent the last 6 hours running amuck in this city looking for...well investigations. what i do know is that sometimes if i get lucky i bump into a person and i can either pick pocket them, interrogate or just over hear their conversation. finding them is my biggest problem, no idea where they are no help from the map. i have all the viewpoints nothing shows up but sidequests.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

what ruined this game for me was investigations, im in a pickle i spent the last 6 hours running amuck in this city looking for...well investigations. what i do know is that sometimes if i get lucky i bump into a person and i can either pick pocket them, interrogate or just over hear their conversation. finding them is my biggest problem, no idea where they are no help from the map. i have all the viewpoints nothing shows up but sidequests.

this is exactly what i came to this forum about. i am having the same issue. what am i susposed to do? i have completed everything on the map and now there is nowhere else to go. but it keeps telling me to complete 3 of the 6 investigations???? any help anyone?

have you tried climbing view points? find a really tall building and climb to the top and it will ask you to synchronise. then all the stuff appears on your map/gps

if you do have all the view points unlocked(press synchronize when you're on top of the view point), something else that could be the problem with the map, open the map first then you have several options in there between all quests, optional quests, etc... i'm not sure what the controls are for it on the PS3 but for the 360 it's the Left Trigger and the Right Trigger

hope this helps

The investigations don't show up until you first go to the bureau in the city. The tell you what you need to look for.

i'm at the Memory Block 4 (Jerusalem). i've been to the bureau. i've synchronized all the towers, and completed all the objectives (there are no optional objectives left ither). but it keeps telling me 3 of 6 investigations are needed to to acess assassination Memory. ??????????

yea man i feel you, i dont know whats the deal, viewpoints dont even show up on some parts of the map. as far as i know i accidently run into investigations they dont show up on my map. i tried re-syncing some of the old viewpoints i gotten. still nothing. so im lost as hell

i found what i needed to do. go to the map (select), set your own "player marker" in the area of the map that is still a little fuzzy. head that way and you can find another tower that you can sync. that gets you back on track!

ok so i went through damascus and got every single viewpoint in the city, i still done see one investigation. i ran around for about a hour and nothing poped up. today earlier i turned on my xbox and was in acre which i spent 6 hours running around in yesterday, my viewpoints where gone they did not show up on the map. so i re synced them. and hark the investigation showed up. wierd i dont understand how these work. hopefully in AC2 the bureau person will GIVE you the information and you can just go do what a assassin does= assassinate not play detective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast