Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What weapons would you like to see? | Forums

actually a game did these already and its called star wars: republic commando your assault rifle could turn into a sniper , grenade launcher and i don't recall what else he just changes some parts to satisfy your need
    the concept is vaguely similar in Republic Commando, but its not quite the same thing. the weapon system in SW:RC was a pretty innovative attachment system, but what i am talking about is a completely modular system from scratch.

basically its like Legos but for guns. I'm talking about every single piece is broken down to individual components and can be swapped out. if you look at my post below the one you quoted you can see pictures of what i am talking about.
    ----
    My 3rd person cover improvement idea: click here
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yeah i saw it in was like
    great pics and great idea i put all my hopes that ubi reads these cause the so called customizable weapons till these days in most games is just put a scope or silencer in case of rainbow six games high cap

Flashpoint2 may be only 8v8.. im not too sure bout htat.. BUT,
    you get AI troops under your command on multiplay.
    Each person gets 'X' amount of troops to command.
    Adds to the tactical aspect.
    So OFP2 will be pretty friggin' sweet.

Yeah man, that's the next big game I'm waiting for since it should be out in March or latest April...and FEAR 2 might be cool, I just hope I don't have to wait all the way until September for the next Ghost Recon...and the rest of the dope shooters coming out this year should be out this fall...and hopefully that includes the next Rainbow Six...

As I already mentioned in an earlier thread, I would Like to see the:

H&K 416! Man, one of the best tested guns and it looks so frickin' good!:

As a sidearm, DEFINATELY:

Sig Sauer P226 with Picatany rail:
    http://www.hm-sport.net/images/tm-p226r.jpg

It's been the standard for the NAVY SEALS since 1986, so that says everything, in my opinion...

At least these two. Especially because UBI already have a contract with H&K and SIG arms. So easy to put these guns in the game.

Personaly I'd like to see a AR-15

I usually use pistols, so i would like to see only three added pistols that come to mind, a Dan Wesson PPC, these next two are old XD but a Lugor and a Mauser. gotta love them old WW pistols. but the Dan Wesson PPC is a beautiful revolver, looks like it came out of the Trigun anime lol.

Originally posted by zisouroland17:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiPersonnel:
    i would like to see all the archaic "But terrorist still use them" type 3rd world country weapons to a minimum (no more than 2 or 3) and the rest of the guns state of the art modern.

"more guns is better" is not necessarily true. as evidenced by Vegas 2, the addition of "more" guns simply meant re-skinning the existing ones and calling it new.

i think they should really narrow the selection down. get rid of all the 3rd world country guns except the AK47, and only keep the guns that pertain to modern elite spec ops in current use.

i would much rather see a small selection of highly customizable modular guns like the MK16/MK17. modular in the sense that one gun can fit the roles of several simply by changing barrel length, stock, scopes and attachments.

the gun selection could be separated by "platform" and within each platform, you can customize a CQB, assault, or sniper rifle from the base gun.

for example:

AK platform
    AR15 platform (hopefully Ubi settles its beef with colt)
    G36 platform
    SCAR platform

you might think, "hey thats only 4 guns" but do you know how many guns can be produced from all the possible modular combinations? you dont need 40 obscure guns in the game all with different skins to model. you just need to model a few skins and make it modular so that we can create the gun we actually need. isnt that what modern spec ops do? they take an existing weapon platform and customize it to fit their specific needs. and within each weapon platform you can create a weapon for every possible role.

the AR15 platform alone can cover everything from the M4, M16, M468, to even the SPR sniper rifle. all it takes is swapping some parts out here and there.

there isnt a game that exists (that i know of) where you can actually do a fully modular weapon customization, and i hope Rainbow is the first.
    actually a game did these already and its called star wars: republic commando your assault rifle could turn into a sniper , grenade launcher and i don't recall what else he just changes some parts to satisfy your need </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer but we wanna play rainbow six, not star wars!!!!

Originally posted by AntiPersonnel:
    i would like to see all the archaic "But terrorist still use them" type 3rd world country weapons to a minimum (no more than 2 or 3) and the rest of the guns state of the art modern.

"more guns is better" is not necessarily true. as evidenced by Vegas 2, the addition of "more" guns simply meant re-skinning the existing ones and calling it new.

i think they should really narrow the selection down. get rid of all the 3rd world country guns except the AK47, and only keep the guns that pertain to modern elite spec ops in current use.

i would much rather see a small selection of highly customizable modular guns like the MK16/MK17. modular in the sense that one gun can fit the roles of several simply by changing barrel length, stock, scopes and attachments.

the gun selection could be separated by "platform" and within each platform, you can customize a CQB, assault, or sniper rifle from the base gun.

for example:

AK platform
    AR15 platform (hopefully Ubi settles its beef with colt)
    G36 platform
    SCAR platform

you might think, "hey thats only 4 guns" but do you know how many guns can be produced from all the possible modular combinations? you dont need 40 obscure guns in the game all with different skins to model. you just need to model a few skins and make it modular so that we can create the gun we actually need. isnt that what modern spec ops do? they take an existing weapon platform and customize it to fit their specific needs. and within each weapon platform you can create a weapon for every possible role.

the AR15 platform alone can cover everything from the M4, M16, M468, to even the SPR sniper rifle. all it takes is swapping some parts out here and there.

there isnt a game that exists (that i know of) where you can actually do a fully modular weapon customization, and i hope Rainbow is the first.
    There is a game called "Army of two", where you can heavily customise your wepons.You can add a longer barrel, bigger magazines, etc.

I want to see the Browning Mark 3 HP, i love using pistols so that would be perfect. I could also see some more snipers that are stronger or more accurate because they are pretty much all the same now. And definitely the Mac 10, i like it more than the mac 11

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast