Thread: [B]Seppukku & Boarding[/B] | Forums

Seppukku,

It's awesome that you board...what resorts do you go to in tahoe? I myself go to northstar, sierra and boreal (at night) a lot.

maybe I'll see ya at the top sometime!!!

Keep Shredin!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Seppukku,

It's awesome that you board...what resorts do you go to in tahoe? I myself go to northstar, sierra and boreal (at night) a lot.

maybe I'll see ya at the top sometime!!!

Keep Shredin!

you did not ask, but I am an "Alpine/Homewood" boarder myself
    Former Frag Lady

I just got back from a couple days of boarding at Big White in western Canada. Dry snow and a fresh 12" of snowfall made for some awesome boarding in the powder the whole time.

Kat boards... well like I always say. You learn something new everyday.
    GT - BCA

Katscratch...I thought I saw a picture somewhere before of you snowboarding or maybe something to that affect...Do any of the other FD's Board.

I love the xbox but I gotta say...extreme sports are more my thing. I'll be in tahoe for new years...Tahoe is getting new powder as I type this, I'm sure there will be a good 60-80" base by the time I get there....PREFECTO!

SeeYouAtTheMountain! CIAO

well, i used to have a sierra/northstar season pass so i feel like i know sierra like the back of my hand. just went to sugar bowl this past week and it was awesome powder i gotta say. (and HOW ABOUT all that snow!?) if you ever see a lanky boyish boarder w/lots of stickers on her helmet, yell out "seppuku!!!" at the top of your lungs and you might get lucky. hehe. :P

looks like a lot people ski and snowboard in tahoe. anybody wanna suggest a good hill, i just moved to california.