Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Assassin's creed location: Victorian London | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

I've seen this idea come up many times before aswell, but got to say, i would really love to see AC set in London at some point. I'd really find it intresting seeing AC set where i live.

i actually like this idea...however sherlock holmes is not real but thean again nor is ezio, i like this

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rude_boys_uk:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
    This idea has been suggested at least sixty-four times. Also, Sherlock Holmes wasn't real. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hate to break it to you but either is Enzio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    actually there are historical accounts of Ezio auditore da firenze however it does get patchy and Ubisoft totally changed his life to make him awesome! but yea some aspects are real, his family is real and in 1476, Ezio was a ''criminal''. Its not very clear how his life played out though some historians belive <span class="ev_code_RED">(u might not wana hear this because it kinda messed up the illusion of Ezio as an awesome person)</span>
    -<span class="ev_code_WHITE">he disapeared from the books around the time his family got killed, so he probabally got killed </span>-

''Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die''
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

^is this guy serious

Yea the idea sounds pretty great but personally i think they should hold off on it for now. they need to change the format... AC2 was great, and dont get me wrong ACB is great too, but its the same type of great, just a remake of AC2 with and some new (and awesome) gadgets. they have to change it up a little. But they still need to keep to their strengths (especially the awesome historic points and epic eras in the past)

''Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die''
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Yeah Ezio is fictional, but he's a creation of Ubisoft (for the most part).
    But sherlock holmes in is an already existing fictional character, they can't just implement him as a true historical character, and they would have a lot of trouble implementing him as just another character.
    They could however create a character LIKE sherlock holmes, with similar traits but a different name.

AND ITS SPELLED EZIO!!!!
    Not enzio!!!!

I'm hoping for London too. Yes, Sherlock Holmes wans't real. But Ezio wasn't real either morons.

Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please post this here-
    Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12