Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to activate Far Cry 2 online Key? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I know this question has been asked before tons of times. However, after reading through their discussion, they only talked about their problems. Later one of the guy will, "Viola, I found a solution", but he never shared it with the rest by listing out the step-by-step detail.

I bought this game last year, played for around two weeks but have to put any gaming session on hold due to my training and job oversea. Now that I have free time, I would like to continue where I left before but Far Cry 2, dang, making me cry (not really). There is no solution to this problem on ubisoft.com support website. All it does is asking for multiple login confirmation and error message on the website. Good job there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I know this question has been asked before tons of times. However, after reading through their discussion, they only talked about their problems. Later one of the guy will, "Viola, I found a solution", but he never shared it with the rest by listing out the step-by-step detail.

I bought this game last year, played for around two weeks but have to put any gaming session on hold due to my training and job oversea. Now that I have free time, I would like to continue where I left before but Far Cry 2, dang, making me cry (not really). There is no solution to this problem on ubisoft.com support website. All it does is asking for multiple login confirmation and error message on the website. Good job there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timeends:

I bought this game last year, played for around two weeks but have to put any gaming session on hold due to my training and job oversea. Now that I have free time, I would like to continue where I left before but Far Cry 2, dang, making me cry (not really). There is no solution to this problem on ubisoft.com support website. All it does is asking for multiple login confirmation and error message on the website. Good job there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All you need to do to activate the online key is to type it in when you are in-game and click on multiplayer. I dont see why it wouldnt work for you unless you lost your key. Use the key that you can find on the back of the manual that comes with your game.

Your post doesnt explain your problem very well, im trying to answer it best i can by the thread title.

I'm really dissapointed with Ubisoft product of FarCry 2. It says "Your account hass been disconnected from the Far Cry 2 server". I tried my user name as
    1. timeends --&gt; not working and ended up on the same screen just like last year.

2. So, I chose gremlinsmasher and this is what I got.

I still have my receipt of my purchase, box and everything since I only used it for two weeks. How am I going to prove it to Ubisoft, I owned it legally. I blamed it on Fry's too.

By the way thank you Talon_257 for your effort to help but I managed to get it login for a while anyway. The games keeps disconnected from the server, unfortunately.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Talon_257:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timeends:

I bought this game last year, played for around two weeks but have to put any gaming session on hold due to my training and job oversea. Now that I have free time, I would like to continue where I left before but Far Cry 2, dang, making me cry (not really). There is no solution to this problem on ubisoft.com support website. All it does is asking for multiple login confirmation and error message on the website. Good job there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All you need to do to activate the online key is to type it in when you are in-game and click on multiplayer. I dont see why it wouldnt work for you unless you lost your key. Use the key that you can find on the back of the manual that comes with your game.

Your post doesnt explain your problem very well, im trying to answer it best i can by the thread title. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rainbow Six and even Ghost Recon series are easier to run and managed even without manual guide. However, Ubisoft is still lack of features for their online games experience for FPS. All it does is giving you a high blood pressure mostly.

Since I couldn't join any match, so I tried to create my own server. It lives up to my expectation, it CRASHED! Oh boy, really. Thank you for proving me right. Players over here are way helpful then any of the staff at Ubisoft. Whatever you guys do, gamers out there keep up the good work to assist the others who need helps. Now I can throw away my DVD and giving me a second thought of buying Ubisoft FPS title right away on their released date. I rather wait for at least half year down to make sure I have time to review it.

Ubisoft wouldn't read any of our comment, since our little corner here is too low for their presence.

I know your problem, everyone else has the same problem right now, so don't throw out the game. Far Cry 2 has a master server problem right now. It has been causing players to be disconnected and for servers to crash. Ubi is now working on a fix for it (the forum moderated just sent it up the chain yesterday) and the problem should be fixed soon. You can eventually connect if you try multiple times until you get disconnected again when you leave the server. I suggest you play the Singleplayer until the master server for Multiplayer is fixed.

Hi i have a question i have to computer i bought far cry 2 through steam steam is install on both computer i tryed to make second online profile for my son so he dosent use mine but it only give option for offline please help

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsonpapito:
    Hi i have a question i have to computer i bought far cry 2 through steam steam is install on both computer i tryed to make second online profile for my son so he dosent use mine but it only give option for offline please help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cannot use the same Product Key for 2 accounts. When you Play MP, the same KEY cannot be used again. So you need to purchase another Copy of the game, if your son wants to Play Online.

But you can still play Offline.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast