<span class="ev_code_BLACK">***Please try to post in a more sensible manner in future***</span>

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH my freakin god, so frikkin reported!

plz release pop kb as next pop edition with the interaction of dhaka and new more swords

I found the gameplay and new moves in 2Ts excellent but overall game and story boring and cliched as well. It was predictable, unlike it's predecessors SoT & WW. I saw the Kindred Blades trailors and clips on youtube and must admit I was blown away. Looks like they had a winner there and then decided to scrap it at proto level and reworked it halfway. I think the early version looks more incredible and kick@$$. Would def buy it if it was revived properly. They could probably do a PC HD version for same like Serious Sam Encounters.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragons292010:
    anything happens they must not change the dark prince he was better than that KB dark prince </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are right my friend dark prince of t2t was much better than that of kb , but kb is better than t2t

Ubi! Give us Kindred Blades. or make Kindred Blades as an alternative final part of the Persian prince.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kindred_blades/
    Give us kindred blades, there are so much people who want KB!!!! All those who heard about KB are for it. if would have heard more about KB this game probably had allready released.
    Sorry my english and greetings from Romania!

Recklyss's Avatar Junior Member
    I agree that this is a game that SHOULD have been made but Ubisoft 4 whatever reason decided against it & mat T2T instead. Will they ever release it? @ this point I doubt it cuz we're 2 generations later. Only thing I was happy about in T2T that I wasn't with Kindred Blades was that Farah wasn't in Kindred Blades @ all! Therefore in the end he'd be alone & miserable lol

Originally Posted by dragons292010 Go to original post
    I too really wish for that game. But T2T was not that bad. The only negative is it is very short.

T2T was ********. The dark prince was like a black condom with yellowish design on it -.- Ubi should release KB as an alternate timeline. There are lots of fans who would buy KB. Atleast I'll buy it.