Thread: Sprint Jump/ Springboard problems AC2 PC | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

I have the PC (retail) version of AC2, and I've finished the game, but I STILL can't get the Springboards/Sprint Jump to work! I've tried it a thousand times, holding the high profile and leg commands (Right mouse button and space) to sprint onto the board and jump off. Every time, Ezio runs onto the pole, it acts as if it's going to launch him, and then it catches and he falls straight down (normally hurting himself). I'm working on getting a video of the problem up. And I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried holding the buttons all the way through the move, I've tried letting go right as he gets on the board, I've tried letting go of only some of the buttons, I've tried everything!

EDIT:
    Here is a video showing what is happening from three angles. Not sure if it will help:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJxnwGzXHY
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the PC (retail) version of AC2, and I've finished the game, but I STILL can't get the Springboards/Sprint Jump to work! I've tried it a thousand times, holding the high profile and leg commands (Right mouse button and space) to sprint onto the board and jump off. Every time, Ezio runs onto the pole, it acts as if it's going to launch him, and then it catches and he falls straight down (normally hurting himself). I'm working on getting a video of the problem up. And I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried holding the buttons all the way through the move, I've tried letting go right as he gets on the board, I've tried letting go of only some of the buttons, I've tried everything!

EDIT:
    Here is a video showing what is happening from three angles. Not sure if it will help:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJxnwGzXHY

yeah!!I think it is a bug but i really want to know how to solve this.plssssss.

AC2 Springboard

I have emailed Ubisoft on many occasions about the lack of control of this game with the mouse and keyboard combo on a PC and they say it must be my drivers that are at fault and they dont give support for 'gameplay' issues!!! Sorry, but surely 'gameplay' is part of the design process? Just because we prefer PCs to consoles shouldnt make the experience any less rewarding and the controls on this game (particularly when jumping) are rubbish. I will try the keyboard only settinh that I have to use for back jumping next to see if that helps. Alternatively, UBISOFT, if you are listening
    SORT IT OUT!!!

I've been playing back through AC2 again, and ran into the same problem in Bonfire of the Vanities. I'm playing with a controller, and the same thing is happening to me now. (I do not recall it happening a couple years ago when I first played... but it is now.)

I'd appreicate some answers to this.

fyi, I went to the OP's youtube link in order to see if there was any advice there... there was... and for me at least, it didn't work. I'm tapping, holding, everything I can think of with the leg button, but the same result every time... drop off and about 50% health.

getting pretty fed up with it actually.
    Last edited by shop828247101; 11-09-2012 at 09:59 AM.