Thread: Horrible Aim | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Well,

As you all know I'm the The Forgotten War Project Leader, but, I have a little problem. Aiming.

I've been given numerous awards on BFE for DoD, four sniper awards for allies to be exact so my aim in other games is fine.

I cant hit anything on Far Cry, of course I don't play twenty-four seven so that may be the problem, but if you all want TFW you'll have to answer my question.

Also, these people that play online are ridiculous, first shot M16 head shots, etc. Is it really that bad?

Thanks,
    Eric M. Pelezo

[ The Forgotten War ] - [ Project Leader ]
    [ http://www.theforgottenwar.com ]
    [ irc.gamesurge.net/tfwmod ]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well,

As you all know I'm the The Forgotten War Project Leader, but, I have a little problem. Aiming.

I've been given numerous awards on BFE for DoD, four sniper awards for allies to be exact so my aim in other games is fine.

I cant hit anything on Far Cry, of course I don't play twenty-four seven so that may be the problem, but if you all want TFW you'll have to answer my question.

Also, these people that play online are ridiculous, first shot M16 head shots, etc. Is it really that bad?

Thanks,
    Eric M. Pelezo

[ The Forgotten War ] - [ Project Leader ]
    [ http://www.theforgottenwar.com ]
    [ irc.gamesurge.net/tfwmod ]

Well, hate to be difficult, but so far I think I have your point, but not exactly your question, or what you are looking for here...
    Could you be more specific? Or am I just completely on glue here?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

A failiure to plan ahead on your part, does NOT constitute an emergency on my part, no matter WHAT they might have told you!

[URL=http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?

I find it to be a huge adjustment going to Cs to Far Cry, in fact, I pretty much can't play CS anymore.

I think you just need to get use to the way Far Cry shots compared the the HL family. I find BF 1942-DC mod, less dramatic.

I do contend and it was partial addressed in the 1.2 patch about headshot detections. Witht he Pistol sometimes it seems to give random headshots that seem to be more luck than anything else.

Hopefully the next Magical patch will address this more.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Have your voted ?

[1] Why did you buy this game ? SP or MP ? [2] [url=http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/u

Everybody new to far cry mp regardless of fps experience gets royally owned. At first you will think everybody is cheating but you. Remember people have had this game for quite a while now and many people play religiously. The good players are very good. Stick with it. It will click for you.
    MP Handle:|pG|Da*****
    I'll take your woman, then I'll take your beer, and then I'll take your flag. But if your woman is chunky then I'll just take your beer and your flag!

I do hope you are remembering to go prone with that sniper rifle Pelezo. Earlier today i had a jack carver standing up and trying to shoot me with one ,he left after i put him out of his misery a couple of times with an M16. I do hope it wasn't you .

Seriosly though ,the sniper rifle is seriously bugged . I often get hit and my screen flashes white but i take no damage ,or i get left with a little health and the next hit doesnt register . So you might have been hitting more than you thought but its not an instant kill ,plus the lag makes it a very difficult weapon to hit moving targets with .

You also have to remember that if you are stationary a good player will take you out in a very short period of time . Looks like you need a little more practice mate before you judge the game .

while playing today on one server they dropped with one hit with snipe rifle, and another server i was playing it was taking atleast two, even if it was a headshot. Prone is the best way to go for aiming atleast try crouching.

I don't think it's the sniper rifle that's buggy, has much has it is teh netcode. I'm on the east coast and when I play on West Coast servers, I get that alot. Normally it's me getting the red screen but no damage. I've also pumped 3-4 rounds into people, saw the blood spurts and the body flench, but they never dropped.

To me it seems, a person with a 15-20 ping will have trouble with someone with a 50-70 ping and vice versus. At times, I really think the netcode sucks
    __________________________________________________ __________

Have your voted ?

[1] Why did you buy this game ? SP or MP ? [2] [url=http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/u