Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conflux problems & Port forwarding | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Gotta love the advice running here, most people nowadays have a NAT capable router, you dont need to open ports if your router is realtively new (talking 3-5 years here) yes thats right, your modem isn't to blame. It probably does have a nat table. Strange isnt it how you have to configure your modem for just this game....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doyama:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bobzenub:
    Linksys WRT54G/GL/GS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure why you installed DDWRT if you now have no idea how to port forward. But whatever.

Go to the "NAT/QoS" tab
    Click the "Port Range Forwarding" tab
    Application: put whatever
    Start: 13200
    End: 13999
    Protocol : Both
    IP Address: the internal IP of your computer (most likely something like 192.168.x.x)
    Enable: click it

Save and Apply changes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't work, but thanks for the effort anyway... I'll wait a few days hoping the developers will fix this issue, otherwise I'll petition for a refund, because without the Conflux I'm basically excluded from a very important feature of the game, which is ironic, considering this was supposed to be the only redeeming factor for the assinine DRM.

You can also try to enable UPnP. Go to the UPnP tab and make sure it's enabled. Mostly eliminates the need for port forwarding (though this kinda depends)

Conflux sucks

I just wasted an hour trying to open ports and all that bull ****. I got completely fed up with it and connected my pc to my modem directly and still not working! Conflux is the worst idea Ubi has had in years. I will be asking for a refund if I am not able to play by Tuesday. God I hate Conflux

Quote Originally Posted by derikwolz View Post
    I just wasted an hour trying to open ports and all that bull ****. I got completely fed up with it and connected my pc to my modem directly and still not working! Conflux is the worst idea Ubi has had in years. I will be asking for a refund if I am not able to play by Tuesday. God I hate Conflux
    Conflux is down for everybody, not just you

Conflux sucks

Then I suppose what would have been smart would be to:
    1st: have a backup circa '80s server as the ones you found at the garage sale don't seem to be able to handle the conflux program you have it running.
    2nd: have a proper label when we can't connect to conflux so users know it's you guys that are down and not some ridiculous port issue.
    3rd: my favorite option, scrap conflux for single player maps and keep it for those wanting to multiplayer not LAN or hotseat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123