Thread: serial number | Forums

hello people, all good?
    it would like that they any person please helps me, I lost serial of the game ghost recon advanced war to figther, want to know if the support or any person can supply new a serial one to me, mine dvd is original but I lost the packing where it was the adhesive with I number it serial, thanks a lot.

hello people, all good?
    it would like that they any person please helps me, I lost serial of the game ghost recon advanced war to figther, want to know if the support or any person can supply new a serial one to me, mine dvd is original but I lost the packing where it was the adhesive with I number it serial, thanks a lot.

contact your retailer/ubisoft. Otherwise we'd lose our ability to play and might even help someone with a crack copy.....

Try looking at your 'original manual' that came with your ahem 'original dvd'

hi i just buy now a original dvd with ghost recon advance warfighter 2 and the when i want to install it is show me serial number is invalid pls help me with this

Contact your retailer. Your game may have been piraced, so someone else has your number.