Thread: Hell's Highway Squad no longer shoots | Forums

I'm on the mission where you need to clear out Hell's Highway. I got to the part just after walking through the creek where you have to attack up towards a large barn. The first time my squad acted normal. I died and restarted from the last saved checkpoint and this time my squad doesn't shoot. I'll order them to suppress an enemy and they just stay behind cover. Both squads refuse to shoot. I killed all the germans by myself and moved to the next checkpoint just after clearing the barn and the same problem. An enemy can be right in front of them and they won't shoot at all even when ordered to shoot.

I've restarted from the last saved checkpoint multiple times, the game and even the computer to no effect.

Well this entire level seems bugged out! I restarted the entire chapter and my team started shooting again for abit then stopped. So I restarted the chapter again and this time got to the canal which was completely empty, not a single enemy.

Got to the barn and the whole level was screwed up. Floating fences being one and when I tried to take cover on the side of the barn I warped into the barn and was of course killed by the germans within.

Restarted from the last checkpoint and now only one of the two squads will shoot when ordered, the other just sits there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm on the mission where you need to clear out Hell's Highway. I got to the part just after walking through the creek where you have to attack up towards a large barn. The first time my squad acted normal. I died and restarted from the last saved checkpoint and this time my squad doesn't shoot. I'll order them to suppress an enemy and they just stay behind cover. Both squads refuse to shoot. I killed all the germans by myself and moved to the next checkpoint just after clearing the barn and the same problem. An enemy can be right in front of them and they won't shoot at all even when ordered to shoot.

I've restarted from the last saved checkpoint multiple times, the game and even the computer to no effect.

Well this entire level seems bugged out! I restarted the entire chapter and my team started shooting again for abit then stopped. So I restarted the chapter again and this time got to the canal which was completely empty, not a single enemy.

Got to the barn and the whole level was screwed up. Floating fences being one and when I tried to take cover on the side of the barn I warped into the barn and was of course killed by the germans within.

Restarted from the last checkpoint and now only one of the two squads will shoot when ordered, the other just sits there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote