Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth me getting? | Forums

Obviuosly by the fact that I am in the BiA forum shows that I am thinking of getting this but with other games coming out that I am definately getting (BattleField 2, FIA GTR, Rainbow Six 4: Lock Down, Ghost Recon 2 and Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory) another â£27.99 spent on a game does actually warrant some thought. The reason for my hesitation is down to the fact I have bought games that are meant to be good that I haven't enjoyed (MoH: PA springs to mind) and I can't warrant wasting more money on a game that may gather dust.
    I llok forward to hearing what you guys think are BiA redemming features (for the record the games I'm currently playing are Americas Army (sick of the cheats mind), Splinter Cell and BFV)...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Obviuosly by the fact that I am in the BiA forum shows that I am thinking of getting this but with other games coming out that I am definately getting (BattleField 2, FIA GTR, Rainbow Six 4: Lock Down, Ghost Recon 2 and Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory) another â£27.99 spent on a game does actually warrant some thought. The reason for my hesitation is down to the fact I have bought games that are meant to be good that I haven't enjoyed (MoH: PA springs to mind) and I can't warrant wasting more money on a game that may gather dust.
    I llok forward to hearing what you guys think are BiA redemming features (for the record the games I'm currently playing are Americas Army (sick of the cheats mind), Splinter Cell and BFV)...

Well, I'm telling you, with the exception of BF2, the rest of your choices will go to dust if you buy this game. I'm seriously thinking about BF2, but EA has messed us ATI Graphics card users over with Vietnam and from the looks of BF2 it appears I may get messed over again. Very graphics heavy but looks real good!
    Anyway, BiA is going to top every game that comes out, and frankly I'm sick of the Rainbow series, never played Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell was fun but not addicting. BiA looks to be one of those games that even the single player would be playable for moths upon end. Enough to hold me over till the next BiA is released!

Banned
    I recommend you rent BiA before you buy it, cuz thats the only way you would be able to judge the game accurately.

I have a very good feeling of this game, and the hard work Gb have put into this game i think will show in the final product, i do advise you get this game as its a different type of WWII game that is yet to be done properly untill now.

this game just has a total new style off gaming. just like when cod come out it was a total new type off game (by graphics and other stuff).

Yea, when CoD come out it wos a benchmark for WWII fps as it, it claimed to be authentic etc and it kinda was (to an extent) and it was fun (also to an extent ) but now BIA is coming im sure it will become a new benchmark for WWII games FPS's and hopefuly change the standards of them in the future.

Kinda like Half Life with the FPS genre all them years ago

I got my BIA on pre order,cant wait for it.
    I'm giving Rainbow Six 4 a miss,it looks far too hollywood,desert mapszzzzzz,I wish they would go back and look at the ORIGINAL R6,they were classics.
    BF2 looks pretty good,but its desert again.
    BTW any 1 play Desert Combat Mod?

Yeh i have m8,its about the best BF mod ive played.

Yeah hell yeah get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast