Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Frag Dolls | Forums

This isn't a desperate plea. Eekers mentioned you were practicing tonight and I volunteered to join your competition (I mean targets). She never got back to me on whether there was an open slot in your game tonight. So please, if I am going to be able to get into your game tonight, I need to know between now and 8:00 EST. That's one hour. It's only because there are other members on this forum that I need to arrange a game with if I won't be in yours. Thank you even if I don't "make the cut."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This isn't a desperate plea. Eekers mentioned you were practicing tonight and I volunteered to join your competition (I mean targets). She never got back to me on whether there was an open slot in your game tonight. So please, if I am going to be able to get into your game tonight, I need to know between now and 8:00 EST. That's one hour. It's only because there are other members on this forum that I need to arrange a game with if I won't be in yours. Thank you even if I don't "make the cut."

No no no no no!

That's not how you ask a Frag Doll to play with you! My God, have I taught you all nothing?! You have to use l33t speak! Lots of it! And you call that groveling? Even though you're already down on your knees, I suggest laying on your stomach in front of them. Maybe even try kissing their feet a little...

I think you may find your results, after implementing my suggestions above, much more positive.
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

We've been doing a lot of team training and team slayer games, so I can't promise that we'll have room during practice tonight.
    Digital Site Manager/NXE Content Manager | Xbox Australia | Xbox New Zealand
    Frag Doll Expat and Purveyor of Sleeves

7h15 I5n'7 a d35p3r4t3 pl34. E3ker5 m3nti0ned joo w3r3 pr4ctic1ng 2nigh7 4nd i v0lunt33red to jo1n your comp3tit10n (I mean targets). sh3 n3\/3r g0t back t0 me 0n wh3ther th3re w4s an op3n sl0t in your g4me 2n1gh7. So pl34se, if I am go1ng to be 4bl3 to g3t into joor g4m3 ton1gh7, I n33d 2 kn0w b3tw33n n0w and 8 0cl0ck EST. Th4t's 1 h0ur. 1t's 0nly bec4us3 th3r3 4re 0th3r m3mbers 0n th3s3 f0rum5 th4t I n33d t0 4rr4ng3 4 g4me w1th 1f I w0n't be 1n your5. Th4nk y0u 3v3n 1f I don't "make the cu7.

l33t 3nuff 4 joo?

*edit* oh. sry, i was busy typing when u posted. I'll still be hanging around here for 45 min, so when you get a good idea of what ure gonna do, feel free to post. Last time if I remember only 5 of you made it.

well, we're playing as a 4 girl team tonight, hence the team training and team slayer.

The leetspeak, however, is very tempting.
    Digital Site Manager/NXE Content Manager | Xbox Australia | Xbox New Zealand
    Frag Doll Expat and Purveyor of Sleeves

ahhahahaha dorkus

Now we can't play him. He'll probably use wallhacks and aimbots.
    ----------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jinx FD:
    The leetspeak, however, is very tempting. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know Jinxy... It gets you women everytime. (even better than chocolate)
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

LOL. Goes off and hides in dark corner weeping.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by p1ink:
    (even better than chocolate) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast