Do you really need 40 points just to unlock multiplayer

http://uplay.us.ubi.com/win/ac...ards/splinter-cell-5
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Do you really need 40 points just to unlock multiplayer

http://uplay.us.ubi.com/win/ac...ards/splinter-cell-5

Who knows... Theres already a thread discussing multiplayer right here

Peace out
    It has come to my attention, that many people on this forum are making the same mistakes over and over.
    Asking the same questions, making the same assumptions and posing with the same issues as when ConViction was in development.

We need to draw from our past experiences. Only then, can we evolve as a community to something greater and more beneficial. Both for ourselves and this franchise.

I'm seriously hating game devs who feel everyone enjoy segregated, have to work to unlock features, forced accomplishment-based games.

I'm sure I'm the minority here, but I HATE it when devs do this.

Banned
    40 points are needed to unlock "Infiltration" game mode. It was leaked on the Uplay presentation video and someone actually posted a screen of it.

Oh,Ubi has changed the pictures of the rewards.When we first found about these rewards they've been using pictures from the old build.“Merchant’s Street Market” sounds like the first mission we've seen in Malta or am i wrong? Also it's pretty easy to win 40 points - you just have to finish the game.So there shouldn't be a problem with unlocking the infiltration mode.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeonXXV:
    40 points are needed to unlock "Infiltration" game mode. It was leaked on the Uplay presentation video and someone actually posted a screen of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol you have to work to unlock the mode that requires stealth hahahahahahhaha
    The reasons I started in the first place.

Lets hope SP isn't the only way to unlock points then, because as with DA, I never played the SP (it crashed over and over on my PC anyways). Luckily then, MP mode wasn't locked awaiting some arbitrary points.

But on the other hand, the MP didn't hold my attention either.

actually since your points work across each game. I'll unlock it immediately. I have 80 from assassin's creed. So i'll be getting what I can.

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI

Yeah but if release dates hold true, PC gamers still have to wait til AFTER SC:C is released before they can get ACII.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast