Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction delayed until Q1 2010 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter Cell Conviction is a very important game for us. We want to ensure it's a game that long-term fans and gamers new to the series equally enjoy when they play it. Previous Splinter Cell games have set the bar very high when it comes to quality and enjoyment, we are firmly focused on continuing this with Conviction.

After demonstrating the new vision for the game at E3 2009 we won many awards and received a lot of interest from fans and press alike. In order to live up to our own ambitions and your expectations, we strongly feel that giving our teams that extra time will allow us to present a game to you that will fulfill that potential. Due to this, we have decided to move the release date into Q1 2010. This extra time will ensure Splinter Cell Conviction becomes every bit the fantastic experience we want it to be.

Keep posting your thoughts and constructive feedback on the game here, we will absolutely continue to read them.

Splinter Cell Conviction is a very important game for us. We want to ensure it's a game that long-term fans and gamers new to the series equally enjoy when they play it. Previous Splinter Cell games have set the bar very high when it comes to quality and enjoyment, we are firmly focused on continuing this with Conviction.

After demonstrating the new vision for the game at E3 2009 we won many awards and received a lot of interest from fans and press alike. In order to live up to our own ambitions and your expectations, we strongly feel that giving our teams that extra time will allow us to present a game to you that will fulfill that potential. Due to this, we have decided to move the release date into Q1 2010. This extra time will ensure Splinter Cell Conviction becomes every bit the fantastic experience we want it to be.

Keep posting your thoughts and constructive feedback on the game here, we will absolutely continue to read them.

Razz, could you please give some confirmation/denial depending the PC-version being canceled?

Edit: nevermind, thanks a lot
    It is vital for any game I buy that I can play it. However, my internet connection is fast-but-unstable, so Ubisoft is not getting a penny.

This signature is an I'm-sorry note to the developers, who might be deserving of my money. I hope you guys

More time ensures greater games, I'm happy with this later release date. The better SCC is, the happier I'll be; and I surely hope the rest of the community is.

This applies to both Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game.

well I am sad

I think this is a smart move, Razz.

I can't deny that ConViction looks great and has a lot of potential, but I think it certainly does need a good spit and polish to make it feel that extra bit like Splinter Cell.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiRazz:
    Keep posting your thoughts and constructive feedback on the game here, we will absolutely continue to read them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey, now you've got no excuse not to add whistling and carrying bodies.

Also, the option to knock people out would be super nice, super sexy.

LaurenISM, he said 'read', not that they'd actually do something with it. Looks like someone (Razz) has been awake during media-training

About the knocking out... go read up on krav maga
    It is vital for any game I buy that I can play it. However, my internet connection is fast-but-unstable, so Ubisoft is not getting a penny.

This signature is an I'm-sorry note to the developers, who might be deserving of my money. I hope you guys

Good call, Ubi. I wouldn't rush this out in the Fall anyway.

Lauren, you can knock people out in the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xXsh4d0w.w0lfXx:
    Lauren, you can knock people out in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wait, what? Last I recall, they said killing was the only way. Was that changed, or just a misunderstanding?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast