Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubi? Can you hear us? | Forums

I have been thinking over the last couple days. Is there anyway we can make Ubi really hear, and listen to us? We post on the forums whether its about glitches, exploits, ways to make End War better or just about random things. I personally dont feel like Ubi is listening to us. Or maybe its that they dont care. I can deal with the glitches, and any other BS that comes with the game, because i enjoy the game. The most frustrating thing to me is that i feel like ubi isnt listening to us. Not to mention that we never even get acknowledged about the problems from ubi. It would be nice to get some sort of weekly report about what is going on about the game from ubi's point of view. When i read that Ubi most likely isnt going to make sequel, it really made me think for the first time whether i want to play the game anymore or not. I dont know. I just wish we could be heard by Ubi.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have been thinking over the last couple days. Is there anyway we can make Ubi really hear, and listen to us? We post on the forums whether its about glitches, exploits, ways to make End War better or just about random things. I personally dont feel like Ubi is listening to us. Or maybe its that they dont care. I can deal with the glitches, and any other BS that comes with the game, because i enjoy the game. The most frustrating thing to me is that i feel like ubi isnt listening to us. Not to mention that we never even get acknowledged about the problems from ubi. It would be nice to get some sort of weekly report about what is going on about the game from ubi's point of view. When i read that Ubi most likely isnt going to make sequel, it really made me think for the first time whether i want to play the game anymore or not. I dont know. I just wish we could be heard by Ubi.

Can you hear me now? I'll take that as a no...
    -------------------
    :agree:
    EndWar Forum Clownster
    "We must be the change we want to see in the world." - Ghandi

I suspect they are reading and listening. The moderators have confirmed many times that they pass on bug reports & suggestions to the developers. They don't I suspect listen to some of the more absurdly abusive posts (unlike yours), because people don't tend to respond to bad language and tantrums.

But take a momemt to consider the large number of customers compared to the number of staff, the high turnover of posts, and the difficulty and time needed to formulate offical company responses. I have seen forums for games run much worse than this one. These are the reasons I have some sympathy for the moderators of these forums.

This is not to say that I deny there are bugs, or that I wouldn't like to see them fixed. But my experience of software developement (not in gaming software, but in similarly complex networked software), gives me some understanding of how difficult and time consuming fixing complex software is.

Not entirely arguing against you, just trying to show another view-point. I would like to see a sequel, as I suspect you would. But I do believe to see fixes, and a sequel, we need to be patient, supportive, understanding, and positive. This is the better way to achieve our ends (of improving a great game), than any suggestions of boycott, or bullying (which you ahven't suggested, I accept, but others have).

Also do remember that it is Chinese New Year ... culturally similar to asking some Western developers to work over Christmas.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avoiderman:
    Also do remember that it is Chinese New Year ... culturally similar to asking some Western developers to work over Christmas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    They have already had their new years and christmas break. They shouldn't be allowed to have 2 new years breaks unless we do to.
    -------------------
    :agree:
    EndWar Forum Clownster
    "We must be the change we want to see in the world." - Ghandi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HK6:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avoiderman:
    Also do remember that it is Chinese New Year ... culturally similar to asking some Western developers to work over Christmas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    They have already had their new years and christmas break. They shouldn't be allowed to have 2 new years breaks unless we do to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find that the Western New Years break isn't as important in much of China, nor is Christmas, other than for the minority of Christians there ...

... Much like no-one in the UK celebrates the US festival of Thanksgiving ...

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">avoiderman </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Once again you look like a clown .Yes people in the uk celebrate thanks giving.

Yes people in Australia do as well .And they celebrate Chinese new year to .Learn about facts before you make your self look like a clown,.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatal_0921983:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">avoiderman </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Once again you look like a clown .Yes people in the uk celebrate thanks giving.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a funny troll .. I am in the UK ... no Thanksgiving ...

Infinity Ward has the BEST gamer to Dev's relations. Take fourzerotwo for example! Maybe Ubi needs to follow their lead!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast