Thread: Mid western english? | Forums

I love the The video it will be cool to walk around the boat hopefully there will be more new stuff then just that ,However,.I was a little put off by the capt/cerw speaking perfect english. I know maybe im picky, I am a purist I perfer to watch Das boot in German with no subtitles, and i dont even speak German.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I love the The video it will be cool to walk around the boat hopefully there will be more new stuff then just that ,However,.I was a little put off by the capt/cerw speaking perfect english. I know maybe im picky, I am a purist I perfer to watch Das boot in German with no subtitles, and i dont even speak German.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmdrskunk:
    I love the The video it will be cool to walk around the boat hopefully there will be more new stuff then just that ,However,.I was a little put off by the capt/cerw speaking perfect english. I know maybe im picky, I am a purist I perfer to watch Das boot in German with no subtitles, and i dont even speak German. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the guy giving the dive command. Sounds like he's from Texaustria. If it's going to be like first person, can we at least have the ability to give the cook a knuckle samich?
    ...---.../...---...

Proud to be an Amoosican: Frostbite Falls is a cool place.

Banned
    In your baffles; .....and opening my outer doors.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">......If it's going to be like first person, can we at least have the ability to give the cook a knuckle samich? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry! ....Socko has plans for him!

klcarroll

Don't speak German, just hope the English voices are done with a strong German accent.
    If they sound like like a US radio host, not gonna be happy.

Banned
    In SH3, one of the voices has a Japanese accent, anyone ever notice that?

If all else fails, I will use the SH3 voices... But I'm sure they will have a German/English choice, as in SH3... Er, I hope :P

Banned
    Yeah, if it ain't broke, don't fix it