Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in Greeshan | Forums

I got stuck on balcony before I got my KI, anyone know how I can get back to KI area.. My linking(neighborhood) book will only take me to balcony now, and the teledan link takes me to a sewer that leads me up to a door I cant open cuz I don't have the KI yet.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I got stuck on balcony before I got my KI, anyone know how I can get back to KI area.. My linking(neighborhood) book will only take me to balcony now, and the teledan link takes me to a sewer that leads me up to a door I cant open cuz I don't have the KI yet.

gahreesan is the first book on the shelf.(after the slot with thick dividers)

yes i know which book it is, but the page where i should be able to link back is a black cloud, i cannot get there that way, i tried to delete it so i could go back to the totem outside, but it wont put the book back there.

The only black cloud that should be anywhere is in the last book on the shelf. The gahreesan book is grey and on the top of its spine it has a book with a circle above it. I'm pretty sure you are looking at the neighborhood book, which is usually the last book on the shelf.

If it 's the teledahn ki you need..simply link back to the teledahn age using the picture in the teledahn book. it will take you to the beginning of the age. the Ki room isnt far from the beginning of the age, just a few rooms. using the handprint in the book will take you to the last saved area ( Ie: the sewer ). Hope this helps.

???
    Ghiana, are you really confused or do you know something I don't?
    Since when is there a KI on Teledahn? The only KI I know is on Gahreesen. Besides, no page of the Gahreesen book can possibly be black and cloudy. Arishana is probably looking at the wrong book. (It's the DARK GREEN book on the left of your bookshelf)
    You get your KI at Gahreesen, then go back to Relto, link to the balcony and make the jump again. That's the only way to do it.

My bad, It Is Gahreesen... got my names mixed up, but the rest of the hint is valid.

OK, I have been through the sewer, but the door that I get to once I climb the ladder, do I need the KI to open it? Or am I missing some other exit to get back to get my KI?

Did you stick your hand in a blue machine? It might not be obvious, but look at your hands.

Gahreesen is the book with the symbol of a book with a circle above it.

If you can't get there that way, go to the nexus room in your neighboorhood and use that gahreesen book (under the stained-glass window).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast