View Poll Results: mnyeah, to give addonmakers a rough idea what to make for the community, enjoy!

[img]http://ofp.ga

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • HK G-3

5 15.15%
  • HK G-11

6 18.18%
  • Minimi

1 3.03%
  • Steyr Aug

14 42.42%
  • other (post)

7 21.21%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon to see in Farcry | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I would like to see a g11, the game chaser had a bloody fine weapon model. The VAL sniper rifle and some AK variant (maybe the SU) would also be nice.

a Mp7 or a TMP but out of those id pick AUG

The G3 would be my choice. The G-11, interestingly enough, looks like it was supposed to have been in the game originally (there's weapon sounds for it). The AUG is a piece of crap. The Minimi is already in the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lo.TekK:
    The G3 would be my choice. The G-11, interestingly enough, looks like it was supposed to have been in the game originally (there's weapon sounds for it). The AUG is a piece of crap. The Minimi is already in the game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minimi is allready in the game?????

Isn't it the M249 or SAW

Aug a peice of Crap??????????

LOL.

Also its kinda funny that the only mp5 we can use is the one that is different than the one on the cover of the game.

Mp5 with tac light that would have been awsome.

need more pistols, should be able to use pistols as a proper weapon instead of just something to last you until you get a bigger gun. socom or glock maybe, with more ammo than the falcon but they could be a bit weaker to ballance it. another sniper rifle too maybe, again with more ammo but maybe weaker, i'll say psg1 coz thats the only sniper rifle i can think of.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Onikudaki:
    Minimi is allready in the game?????

Isn't it the M249 or SAW<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The M249 is essentially a PIP'd Minimi.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Aug a peice of Crap??????????

LOL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah. It's a piece of crap. Plagued with problems small to significant. I'd go so far as to say it's just as bad, or worse, than the L85 (pre-H&K improvements).

The G3A3 has always been one of my favourite rifles.
    I would like to see a 92FS and a MK23 too.
    And maybe a MM-1 just for good ragdoll-meassures
    But I would rather have AT-mines and some armour. Maybe a T-72, some personell carriers like a BMP and a M113 with a .50 etc.
    Oh and most important of all; a flyable Apache

OFP Missions Depot

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lo.TekK:

Yeah. It's a piece of crap. Plagued with problems small to significant. I'd go so far as to say it's just as bad, or worse, than the L85 (pre-H&K improvements).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I have shot and Aug and I really liked it. It felt comfortable.

But it seems that I am not the only one who thinks that. If the Aug is such crap why is it so used in many countries. Since 1978, the AUG gained serious popularity, being adopted by the armed forces of Australia, Austria, New Zealand, Oman, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Ireland and some others. It also was widely purchased by various security and law enforcement agencies worldwide, including the US Coastal Guard. The Steyr AUG can be considered as the most commercially successful bullpup assault rifle to date. Since the 1997, the Steyr-Mannlicher produced an updated version of the AUG, the AUG A2.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as20-e.htm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast