Thread: Possible MP modes? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    So what multiplayer game types do u reckon Far Cry is gonna have? obviously the basic DM and TDM but do u think they will make up any new special ones exclusive to far cry?, i think it would be cool if they had an 'escape mode' where by 3 or 4 people start off in middle of one of the islands somwehere. what they have to do is make there way down to a beach through various routes and the rest of the people like 12 or 13 has to hunt them. thats whats good with far cry, huge islands so camping wont work, because there are many hidden routes ect.

what do u think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    So what multiplayer game types do u reckon Far Cry is gonna have? obviously the basic DM and TDM but do u think they will make up any new special ones exclusive to far cry?, i think it would be cool if they had an 'escape mode' where by 3 or 4 people start off in middle of one of the islands somwehere. what they have to do is make there way down to a beach through various routes and the rest of the people like 12 or 13 has to hunt them. thats whats good with far cry, huge islands so camping wont work, because there are many hidden routes ect.

what do u think?

XyZspineZyX
    yeah man I like your idea.. but CryTek have only made DM, TDM and Assault.. but the mods will save us.. and maybe they will make your idea come true [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

" A Target Always Marks With An X "

Please Visit My M8's Far Cry Site http://www.FarCry.dk

My Respect List:
    Blain.
    Jasper_Vermaas
    Scipey
    Jager_Fett
    ToBeDetermined
    JMamais
    Justin_Paplus
    x.TheCounter.x
    NRG-753
    Natace
    Master_Clocker
    TFR_Filth

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks whats assault btw??

XyZspineZyX
    Assault:
    The second, teambased mode. It is similar to the mode in Battlefield1942. There are also two different teams. One team has the assignment to conquer a base and hold it a certain time. The bases are marked with flags. The other team must detain that. It isn't decided yet, when a team have won a game. Teamplay is also important in Assault. Players, which try to rush the enemy base alone, will run into death. Sneaking quietly and attacking the enemy from behind is important.

Every mode allows you to spawn in the own base or at a predefined point immediately after death. This feature should stop agressions. Moreover, the player will be invulnerable after he spawns in the map to give spawn-campers no chance.

sounds very intresting [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

" A Target Always Marks With An X "

Please Visit My M8's Far Cry Site http://www.FarCry.dk

My Respect List:
    Blain.
    Jasper_Vermaas
    Scipey
    Jager_Fett
    ToBeDetermined
    JMamais
    Justin_Paplus
    x.TheCounter.x
    NRG-753
    Natace
    Master_Clocker
    TFR_Filth

XyZspineZyX
    yea thats a awsome idea for far cry engine and maps

XyZspineZyX
    I would like to see COOP as well as DM, TDM, TKOTH and OBJECTIVE.

GR + DS + IT = FF