Thread: FAO jetenginedr | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

It seems to me that the website as indeed been hacked, as there is a known hacking group called "Infektion Group" , do a google search and the necessary information will be listed. Why else would there be a refernce to them on your website.
    Could i have 1 good reason why you believe the site as NOT been hacked? and why was my thread locked? , Which policy in the terms and conditions of these forums have i broken?
    I have been a Far cry beta tester and had good hopes for the community , but in my eyes this community seems to be going down hill , with a lot of help from these forums as regards to all the thread locking. Seems to me that the power that has been given is been abused.
    ------------------------------------------------

Official FarCry Beta Tester
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It seems to me that the website as indeed been hacked, as there is a known hacking group called "Infektion Group" , do a google search and the necessary information will be listed. Why else would there be a refernce to them on your website.
    Could i have 1 good reason why you believe the site as NOT been hacked? and why was my thread locked? , Which policy in the terms and conditions of these forums have i broken?
    I have been a Far cry beta tester and had good hopes for the community , but in my eyes this community seems to be going down hill , with a lot of help from these forums as regards to all the thread locking. Seems to me that the power that has been given is been abused.
    ------------------------------------------------

^^^^^ Yeah, what he said.

Once i saw the text i done a google/yahoo search and found the same intel which most of you did. However i did find it strange that an hour ago i could see the text, yet now im redirected ?

Could this possibly be site maintainance by making it redirect to the proper site rather than having two ?

The Biggest English Far Cry Fansite Around Since December 2003

Forum Members - 91,590
    File Database - 150+

Forum Members - 91,590
    File Database - [URL=http://www.fpscentral.com/index.php?game=5&site=folder&id=41]150+[/

"site maintainance"... are you kidding me? Since when has server web maintanence EVER included the words "Infektion Group". Hahaha... put down the bong, and go to bed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CryGen:
    Could this possibly be site maintainance by making it redirect to the proper site rather than having two ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a rhetorical question, I was merely throwing another possible solution into the air, I was stating that it was a fact. Some people seem to be getting abit edgy & excited about this whole issue.

Forum Members - 91,590
    File Database - 150+

Forum Members - 91,590
    File Database - [URL=http://www.fpscentral.com/index.php?game=5&site=folder&id=41]150+[/

"Some people seem to be getting abit edgy & excited about this whole issue"... yes you are, aren't you?