Thread: Halo's finally coming to its rightful home | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ha...w_6071682.html

Sorry fanboys, Microsoft can't hog the game to its little green and black box forever, Halo's coming it's originally intended platform, the PC, with more weapons, more veichles, better graphics, better sound(supports 6.1 digital cards), online multiplayer(more replay value) and better controls(with the mouse and keyboard).

Message Edited on 07/19/0305:20AM by SakoKK
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ha...w_6071682.html

Sorry fanboys, Microsoft can't hog the game to its little green and black box forever, Halo's coming it's originally intended platform, the PC, with more weapons, more veichles, better graphics, better sound(supports 6.1 digital cards), online multiplayer(more replay value) and better controls(with the mouse and keyboard).

Message Edited on 07/19/0305:20AM by SakoKK

XyZspineZyX
    Glad your looking forward to it, no flames, no trolling.......... I really hope that all you pc players enjoy it as much as I have over the last 470days.....

I could, but I won't, talk about....

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I pithy the foo who has a MAC.

<center>

<font color=red><font size=0.25> `tzihtar~e`nep~`epuhc</font></font

XyZspineZyX
    SakoKK wrote:
    - Sorry fanboys, Microsoft can't hog the game to its
    - little green and black box forever, Halo's coming
    - it's originally intended platform, the PC...

Hey, if I remember correctly, which I do, Halo wasn't originally for PC, but for Mac. And besides, the "original" HALO was more like a third person shooter/rts (first build was rts, second build was third person shooter (like ONI)), meaning that it only changed to its current form once brought to X-box.

FATUM IUSTUM STULTORUM

XyZspineZyX
    actually, there is only <u>1</u> new vehicle and it is only an upgrade of a current vehicle also on xbox. just because banshee and gun turret are new to multiplayer, that does not make them new

<center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] little devil...[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    <font color="sky blue">-sc forum overnight shift-
    --usa320--bergeyman--fisherobsession--nightcrawlerevo--
    </font>

<font color="red">Member of PittBull33's Mafia</font>
    respect&like list:
    <marquee width="525">Mods, NCEvo, S7N, nj, aj, Dcell, FisherO, THE_Sam_Fisher, Spin, js13, Pittbull, dc-talk, agent x, Smokky
    </marquee>
    <font color="sky blue">3rd echelon op, covert ops, excessive chatter, wonderful spammer,
    soldier, over 2000 postings, thread master, citizen of d'ni</font>

Visit Splinter Cell Source and their forums[b]
    Also come to <u>Splinter World</u> and become a member!

XyZspineZyX
    If it was originally intended for MAC it likely would have never come out for XBOX. XBOX is a DirectX only platform and it would've been a really bad business decision for them to buy the rights for a non-directx game in late production then force them to scrap much of the coding they used on the MAC and then re-code it for DirectX. Seems like in was enough of a pain in the *** for them to update the coding from DirectX 8 to 9 (considering how long it took the game to come out on PC)

That said, I don't know that much about the history of the game, but I do remember PC geeks being really upset that it was hijacked from PC to the XBOX and not from the MAC to the XBOX (no offense to PC geeks. I'm a PC geek too, HALO just isn't my cup of tea).

XyZspineZyX
    At least we get a better version of HALO, HALO 2!

<center>
    .hack//SIGN

<font color="Blue"> Member of PittBull's Mafia </font>

Check out my new website, DCellic!

<font face="Arial"><font size=1> If you would like a free name tag, please PM me. </font>

XyZspineZyX
    Halo originally for MAC? What the hell? Ah well. There were rumours (from very good sources) that HALO was going onto PC ages ago, backed up by a small ingame video for PC that was released a while back.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
    Oi Oi Oi!
    Ausie!
    Oi!
    Aussie!
    Oi!
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!
    Oi Oi Oi!

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots."