Thread: Help! can't get out of building, level 10 | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hi! Is there anyone who can help me. I have reach level 10 (called Control) and i'm not able to find my way out of the building. I have killed all my enemies and closed two steams controllers. But still i'm not able to get out!!! I you have answers, please let me know.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi! Is there anyone who can help me. I have reach level 10 (called Control) and i'm not able to find my way out of the building. I have killed all my enemies and closed two steams controllers. But still i'm not able to get out!!! I you have answers, please let me know.

Ok, actually you still have a long way to go. If you have passed the steam controller that is above (you need to climb up) and encountered a trigen when You came down, then You have to exit the tunnel (you probably have done that and wondered around quite a bit, as I did), and enter another tunnel across the hall way, a little towards the seemingly dead end on your right hand side. At the end of that tunnel, you will enter a whole new set of battles. Enjoy......

I have recently made it to this level also - it is ____'n tough. Those fat boys and their built in rocket launchers with unlimited ammo really suck.

On the other hand, I loved commandeering the machine gun and mowing down the trigen wave.