View Poll Results: Since Far Cry is already a game for older gamers I figured an adult mod might have a good basis. I

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd play it

15 78.95%
  • I'd help make it

0 0%
  • I wouldn't play it

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Mod? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

do you mean with nudity or extreme violence or both or a third option?

i don't follow. if you're talking nudity that's such a lame novelty that people would only play for 15 minutes and thus wouldn't justify the work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thedudemanguy:
    i don't follow. if you're talking nudity that's such a lame novelty that people would only play for 15 minutes and thus wouldn't justify the work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    sure?
    How about a map then based in a strip club, bet you would play that for hours...

orrr how about somthing with a more defined plot filled with intreag and subterfuge moral delemas and the darkest sides of human nature... that sounds adult to me... beats such clasic quotes as "I got to find a way outa here" spoken to himself in the opening level.

How about having the character sit in a cubacle staring at a computer screen counting down the seconds to doom 3. That seems to be what adulthood has brought me.

haha, true dat.
    since the average gamer is like 25, i say an adult based mod would be good, but you should strive to make a good game, not just an adult mod

If you wanted an adult mod...

... I would consider going a little for the dark side of the psyche, with a deep plot. Anyone ever play Eternal Darkness? Something like that, something that really does mess up the player playing it...

... oh yes, and you could throw in a little nudity. I don't care if it is just a novelty, any guy here will like it. Unless they're gay.

Just, you know, try to tie it into the plot, lol.

Levels4You | Pickles Full Profile

1800 watts of powa!
    Levels4You | Pickles Full Profile

1800 watts of powa!

I wish on shooting star that ETERNAL DARKNESS will be one day ported to PC... (One of the Best Games Ever)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast