Thread: Ghillie Suits [asking help] | Forums

I know that there are some enlisted people that post/browse these boards, even some knowledable.

Last year, I bought my ghillie suits (one pre-made, one I have to make myself) and I was wondering if someone would recommend a brand of dye (non-fading, water resistant, ect.) I plan to redye my pre-assembled ghillie suit to a much closer foilage color (my area is a lighter green than the one I have now -- and it is fading for a lot of use.)

Infact, here is the ghillie and I - www.tacticalxboxgamers.com/Untitled-2.jpg.
    Thanks to anyone that helps!

Xbox Live Gamertag - Marine XGEN

WWW.TACTICALXBOXGAMERS.COM <-- HOOAH!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I know that there are some enlisted people that post/browse these boards, even some knowledable.

Last year, I bought my ghillie suits (one pre-made, one I have to make myself) and I was wondering if someone would recommend a brand of dye (non-fading, water resistant, ect.) I plan to redye my pre-assembled ghillie suit to a much closer foilage color (my area is a lighter green than the one I have now -- and it is fading for a lot of use.)

Infact, here is the ghillie and I - www.tacticalxboxgamers.com/Untitled-2.jpg.
    Thanks to anyone that helps!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote