Thread: Multiplayer question? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned
    I was wondering...when your hiding in the shadows as Sam Fisher you can see the 3 headed green light from his night vision goggles, but will the Mercs in online play see this??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    I was wondering...when your hiding in the shadows as Sam Fisher you can see the 3 headed green light from his night vision goggles, but will the Mercs in online play see this??

OMG, this has been asked just 15 minutes ago, read some things before you post egghead.

(answer is no)

The Sam Fisher Smilie, made by the one and only me!

The Sam Fisher Smilie, made by the one and only me!

OMG look some topics back .
    Someone just asked it

Banned
    egghead?? no reason to get offensive...some people don't have the time to read everything...i just saw that by the way and I came back here to delete this topic but i can't now since you made such a hasty reply...

no. dont worry about that. but imagine if they could it would be funny. you would be a merc looking around and u would see 3 green lights in the darkness. and the spy would be like"he will never find me, im in the shadows..." THEN THE merc goes and just shoots him. just imagine it would be funny. but no the mercs cant see it. they also cant see that glowin walkie talkie on you back too.

"The world is sick and horrible, nasty and horrific, dominated by evil pwer that is slowly taking over the world as people fall into the orbit of EVIL. Might as well go with it..."
    "The world is sick and horrible, nasty and horrific, dominated by evil pwer that is slowly taking over the world as people fall into the orbit of EVIL. Might as well go with it..."

Banned
    kewl...thanx dude

omfg ... not someone ... i asked it ^^

nope thx !
    Look behind you ...

The goggles were designed to be seen so you could easily see where Sam was in a dark room without actually using the NVG's or Thermals. So the guards in Splinter Cell never saw it. The Argus Mercs won't either.