Rejoys fellow cruisaders! Jerusalem is finally ours *Deus Vult intensifies*

Rejoice fellow cruisaders! It is a miracle. The holy motherland (and vulcano) has finally been claimed. Our efforts have finally bore fruit. Call the pope!

\[T]/ - Deus Vult!
    \[T]/ - Ave Maria!
    \[T]/ \[T]/ - Non Nobis Domine!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGrpRn1UQE

So then Ubi/whoever would you say this post is relevant..or is it borderline xenophobic.
    You Ubi/Whoever (Valkyrie for one) who have given me a warning and tried to belittle me on several occasions on certain topics about how there's no religious connotations coming from any tin men WELL JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THIS POST.
    REALLY,,SURELY YOU SHALL GIVE THEM A WARNING TOO OR ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE SAME CARD AGAIN. .?
    ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME IT'S JUST MEMES ?
    DISGRACEFUL THAT YOU NEVER REIGN IN THESE COMMENTS BUT PICK UP ON OTHERS...AS USUAL.

Perhaps because everything you post has a sour tone, you're threads microns away from personal attacks against the staff, and most of your criticisms are more about calling people incompetant instead of being constructive.

Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    So then Ubi/whoever would you say this post is relevant..or is it borderline xenophobic.
    You Ubi/Whoever (Valkyrie for one) who have given me a warning and tried to belittle me on several occasions on certain topics about how there's no religious connotations coming from any tin men WELL JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THIS POST.
    REALLY,,SURELY YOU SHALL GIVE THEM A WARNING TOO OR ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE SAME CARD AGAIN. .?
    ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME IT'S JUST MEMES ?
    DISGRACEFUL THAT YOU NEVER REIGN IN THESE COMMENTS BUT PICK UP ON OTHERS...AS USUAL.
    It's called freedom of speech you xenophiliac.

Wait I'm sorry I meant to say "someone called and anTifa so we can doxx this fascist...

I hope I made you proud comrade"

Just kidding your a xenophiliac

Pretty sure you mean xenophobe, but yeah.