Thread: Has hacking gotten worse? | Forums

Has hacking gotten worse?

Since the release of operation health, I've been hearing a lot about people hacking in Siege. Has it gotten worse?

If so, I wish Ubisoft would have focused the entire summer on banning hackers instead of building a new map, new gun/operator skins, and new ops.
     3 people found this helpful

It was bad before, but yes, it's getting worse every god damn day.
    And ubisoft just doesn't care. Never cared.
     2 people found this helpful

It's worse now... Players are clipping info the walls and cheating... Reporting for suspicious behavior hasn't done anything... Just wait from another update to play because ranked is ruined.

You can not play ranked now, as ever map there is a glitch where someone in the walls or objects and you can not kill them

is anything going to get done with this or people will just start deleting the game and play something eles

Originally Posted by DemonTheKillier Go to original post
    is anything going to get done with this or people will just start deleting the game and play something eles
    Yes, the current TTS build is reported to have the collision issues fixed, its rolling out this week on PC and shortly thereafter on console.
     1 people found this helpful

Thank Goodness for Operation Health.

I love playing matches with defenders under the map, people talking to me from different matches on different maps, and rubberbanding every 10 steps.

Yeah, definitely. The Siege is Ubi's stepchild. They don't care about this anymore.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TulokRektling Go to original post
    Yeah, definitely. The Siege is Ubi's stepchild. They don't care about this anymore.
    I think you're right. Ubisoft has 137 games! Wow! No wonder they don't rush to fix huge problems in Siege. For reference, Valve has 13 games and two of them are CS:GO and DOTA 2, both of which are a billion times more popular than Siege.

Ubisoft is obviously in the business to make money. They're not going to put a high priority on Siege unless if it's for the pro scene (where more money is). They're looking ahead at the next game that will sell out and make them a chunk of cash. They've already made their cash with Siege since it's 2 years old, there isn't much more money here for them to make unless if it's with the pro scene. I doubt Siege will ever live up to expectations due to the fact Ubisoft has too many games they're working on.
     3 people found this helpful

As it still looks like Ubisoft would rather ban accounts than the industry standard IPs and HardwareIDs, (thinking they can milk a little more out of people re-purchasing the game?) the problem with cheaters will most likely never stop in Ubisoft online games. Especially considering there are russian websites where you can pick up free accounts whenever you get banned and just come back to the game within minutes of being banned.

I mean this video is 2 weeks old and it has an interview with a group of hackers who brag about how easy it is to hack in Rainbow 6 Siege and get back into the game again afterwards thanks to russian sites with free accounts you can just pick up whenever you get banned. It's a really sad state of events to be honest.

1 people found this helpful

That video Khayne_ makes me so sad, you have no idea. Very discouraging! For me, even if I could cheat, I wouldn't. And I would never find satisfaction out of making others get upset. Such a sad mentality.