Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Improvements or Additions would you include in Pandora Tomorrow? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    hey Spinnaker, long time no see! hows ya been?

&lt;script>var s7npic='http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/code.gif'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=s7npic</script>
    <center>

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    emilkalaria,

I hope that helped my reply to your chloroform question was helpful.

PEACE [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I'm with you on quite a few points there SpiritulChick.

Showing Sam's insertion into the target zone would do alot with helping continuity. Meaning it would help link the missions together.

Also one thing I think Ubi Soft can do is to show the newsflashes in the context of the story. Having that Lambert guy saying "Fisher! You better take a look at this!" and then patching the newsfeed into the Opsrey's sattelitte reciever. This way the events are tied into the Sam's actions a little better. This also might help to build tension and put more emphasis on why Sam is on the missions. One thing I felt that was wrong with Splinter Cell was that the events seemed like a bunch of seperate incidents with no common thread tying them together. Showing the newsfeeds in the storyline would probably help more.

Also, having Sam being briefed en route to the target zone might help with the continuity issue.

Overall the game needs more "emotion". Too many times characters were almost deadpanning their dialogue. I was waiting for that Lambert guy to say "Fisher you need to stay focused! Remember why you're here!". I know Sam is supposed to be a veteran and probably very atuned to keeping his emotions in check, but again, this is something you can take some artistic license with. Better story elements and voice direction can help in this department.

Another thing they can do is have an actual PAYOFF for an ending!!

Send In The Clones!!

XyZspineZyX
    I think they could do a few things better.

they could have let you hold more ammo.

they could have had more items. they could have ID cards or access cards to get you thru. they could have AUV's like CYPHER or Goldeneye drop you packages. (yes, goldeneye is the name of an AUV) Or for you to look thru in your opsat.

They need to let sam hold more stickyshockers. I've had enough that I couldn't pick up any more and that meant I had to use them and go back to get them.

This would be cool. A projectile on a string that comes back to you automatically. used like a stickycamera, ony it won't go thru the elevator shaft never to be seen again.

Sponge tipped bullets to KO people.

Beanbag ammo.

reusable ring airfoil rounds.

Grappling hook to get you up onto things instead of just rappel down walls.

<center><center>

XyZspineZyX
    THE_Sam_Fisher wrote:
    - Hmmmm... interesting suggestions. I hope they do
    - that too ;oP
    -
    - Martin Caya
    - Lead Character Artist
    - "Formerly" SPLINTER CELL DEV TEAM
    - Now... ;P

hmmm former SC dev team member...... so thats why you know nothin about the sequel ??

Hmmm... Conspiracies...Conspiracies ...

<center><font size=2 face=arial>
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Sangsta

Splinter Cell Forum Moderator
    ----------</font>
    <font face="Verdana">Click Here to see the Ubi.com Forum Guidelines

Click Here for Guidelines on Using Pics in Sigs

XyZspineZyX
    I would add a grappling hook and dagger

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah, a dagger would be cool because then you could hold a hostage without a gun.

<center><center>

XyZspineZyX
    And its super super silent.

XyZspineZyX
    again, id love to see a better, stronger pistol...

The FN7 might be sufficient for a limp wristed french secret agent, but a Silenced Baretta or Mk23SD .45 would be better for Sam Fisher.

---Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it---

XyZspineZyX
    First of all his night vision goggles dont raly glow, the gole is invisible to the human eye, its just for show and to help the player tell where they are when there in the dark.

i thought the sniper mode was fine, you could easily switch in and out of it and pick people off with ease. and the zoom was perfect for every situation, there was no need to have a 10x zoom function.

i agree with the projuctiles thing i wish i could use the scope with the projectiles, the real FN2000 has a targeting mechanism in the scope that lets you aim the launcher correctly.

im no expert but if you think about it, dont you have to arch your shots on most launchers of that type? i dont think the bottom launcher was realy what sam needed. he should have had an air gun or maby a rile mounted launcher that used compressed air to shoot the projectiles,that way they could be more accurate. and it could hold a clip so, sam could easily change what kind of projectile he wanted and wouldn have to reload after each shot.

he should be able to shoot tranqualizer darts to. and hypnosis darts that get people all crazy like their half asleep and that way he could get them to do things and they wouldnt be able to remember if it was a dream or real when they woke up and would probably be too embarassed to tell anyone because they would thihk they where sleeping on the job, tht way, the secrecy of sams mission wouldnt be compromised.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast