Thread: Free Monster Energy Promo Codes | Forums

code - 86R4FM47J5NNFH -
     3 people found this helpful

code promotion

Originally Posted by DocHollidayx Go to original post
    code - 86R4FM47J5NNFH -
    Man, thanks you put a lot of codes here, I can t used the codes but you help people like me don t have this promotion in my country.
    If you have more put here again. this time i will more fast kkk

Reqqu's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Thank you Gordon677. I got the face breaker!
    Netherlands confirmed for promotion.

Me as someone whos country is not officially part of this promotion, I would still be very happy to get one more code. It would made my day!

I'm just going to chime in here as well so if someone got a code left, i would appreciate a PM very much, thanks

Originally Posted by SethUnleashed Go to original post
    I'm just going to chime in here as well so if someone got a code left, i would appreciate a PM very much, thanks
    Plz check your inbox.

Would like a code

I would appreciate it if someone would send me a code

Missed out on codes. Still hoping to get one. Pm me if you have one please. I have 0 so far and can't find any cans in canada

Originally Posted by JuiKell Go to original post
    Dude, u r so good at modifying previous post. Please, give us a lesson.
    I’m sorry, I’m just not very creative in making up sentences

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Reqqu Go to original post
    Netherlands confirmed for promotion.

Me as someone whos country is not officially part of this promotion, I would still be very happy to get one more code. It would made my day!
    This is complete nonsense! The Netherlands isn't participating in the exclusive weapons promotion. It says so in the official terms and regulations. Have you read any of the previous post other members have made? Are you upset that Gordon677 send me a code for a weapon, instead of you? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You should be gratefull that DocHoliday and Gordon677 keep giving away codes. DocHoliday keeps posting codes in this thread almost every day! You should try to redeem one of those codes, instead of complaining and posting nonsense.

Reqqu's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    This is complete nonsense!
    Ouh, angry one. I am not saying that promotion is available in Netherlands, I just share what someone other says, and I dot believe that they had no reason to lie. So far Ubosoft support answered my query for listing all available countries, and Netherlands is there, but Finland is not. Before I knew that, I used maybe 8 hours in week to travel and checking stores after working all day, now I do not bother since I know that it is not worth it. And do not be ridiculous and advice to stalk here codes that are redeemed in few seconds by unregistered quests, no normal people can afford all life for that. No one should.

And I should be ashamed for myself? Sure, if it makes you feel better. Thanks for making my day much darken. Enjoy, you earned it.

(But please do not use private messages for sharing you happiness)
     1 people found this helpful