Thread: 1.8 PTS Live! | Forums

1.8 PTS Live!

Dear Division Developers,

I play division on ps4 and have over 700 hours play time in the game. I also stream the game regularly on twitch. I watched the last state of the game and saw that for the 1.8 PTS you would be giving out more codes. As I wasn't part of the 1.7 PTS, Im commenting to request if I could please be selected for the 1.8 PTS. I am very aware of the game, its perks, its problems, how it could be improved. I believe i could provide quality feedback both positive and negative on the PTS as well as of course stream it! I would be massively grateful if you could consider me as I love the game and want to see it more forward!

PS4 Gamertag: SPDBlueSteel

Cheers guys, See you in the Game! SPD.

RE: 1.8 PTS Live

Hello.

I would also like to submit my request to be included in the 1.8 PTS. I submitted my request for 1.7 and unfortunately was not chosen.
    I have over 1000 hours invested in Division and play daily. Please visit the division tracker for more detailed info on my game playing.

See link http://divisiontracker.com/profile/x...gn=recentgames

Note that I play DZ, Survival, and Last Stand.

Kind Regards,

TELTEK Terror

1.8 pts

I play division on XBox 1 and have over 900 hours play time in the game. I also stream the game regularly on twitch. I watched the last state of the game and saw that for the 1.8 PTS you would be giving out more codes. As I wasn't part of the 1.7 PTS, Im commenting to request if I could please be selected for the 1.8 PTS. I am very aware of the game, its perks, its problems, how it could be improved. I believe i could provide quality feedback both positive and negative on the PTS ! I would be massively grateful if you could consider me as I love the game and want to see it more forward!

XBox GT: Bando TV

?

HAHA dude did you just copy and paste exactly what I put then just change the gaming platform haha funny man be original dude I'm sure you have other perks in comparison to me!

PTS is better on pc, and im also suggesting we keep the pts open for a very long period and get a lot of bugs and patches fix before it going live to all platforms, actual do a decent job would be neat

No code. Xbox tag Medic75156. Codes should have been autogenerated when accepted the invite. 43 gigs will take.a.while to download.