The Reality of For Honor

Someone is always going to be complaining about something. Someone is always going to be unhappy. For Honor is what For Honor is. If you don't like it, it's game season. Many other games to play. Maybe For Honor will eventually be fixed to your satisfaction and maybe it won't. Bottom line is complaining about it is about as useful as shooting at a hurricane.

Oh yeah because it is so satisfying to have spent USD 60 to be kicked or watch people being kicked all the time till the game crash wasting your time cause you didn't get rewards.
    And we would have been refunded or credited back none of us would be complaining at all.

Everyone spent their money on it. Best way to make a statement? Don't buy Ubisoft products in the future until you are CERTAIN they are playable and acceptable. That's how I'm complaining. I realized a simple truth. Complaining is worthless. The developers are going to do what they want to do. They may listen to advice and they may not. In the end, it's simply not worth the aggravation. I play a couple matches a day. Once I start getting annoyed about some player who is untouchable or something similar, I log off and enjoy something else. We all have the right to complain. They have the right to ignore it.

Someone is always going to be complaining about something. Someone is always going to be unhappy. For Honor is what For Honor is. If you don't like it, it's game season. Many other games to play. Maybe For Honor will eventually be fixed to your satisfaction and maybe it won't. Bottom line is complaining about it is about as useful as shooting at a hurricane.
    Someone is always going to be complaining about something. Someone is always going to be unhappy. The United States of America are what the United States of America are. If you don't like it, it's moving season. Many other countries to live in. Maybe the United States of Amerca will eventually be fixed to your satisfaction and maybe it won't. Bottom line is complaining about it is about as useful as shooting at a hurricane.

Stop protesting in the streets (forums), just move to another country.

In other words, you gotta see the big picture. Yes, street manifestations have little to no impact on the actual Government. But when they multiply, they might have a slight impact on future decisions made. If your community is silent, who will the developpers know what they want in the long run moving forward with this game ??

@Archeun: after being scammed with For Honor, lied to by both Ubi support and Ubi mod team, harrassed, censored and banned, believe me when I say that I will not buy any Ubisoft product ever again. I'm also advising all my gaming friends not to buy anything from this company.
    They don't have the right to ignore jack, because they have delivered a defective product while tagging it as AAA title and charging full price for it. While this is a recreational product and we are not entitled to present a lawsuit the truth is that they have failed to deliver what they have promised.