Tired of the centurion in 4v4!!!!!

Look I'm not gonna bash on all centurion mains out there but I'm tired of playing 4v4 against a team with at least 2 centurions or more! Don't get me wrong I can destroy a cent in a 1v1 but when there grouped up together it's a death sentence. You can't do anything ur stunned the hole time out of stamina and they can kill you freakin fast!!!! centurion is still very strong in 4v4 and needs be fixed asap. Idk about the rest of you guys playing the game but I run into a lot of games with at least 2 or more cents in 4v4. He needs a nerf now I know ones coming but I hope it comes fast. He really is OP!!!!!!!!!!

Ganking in general has become a major problem in this game. It is difficult to fight 1v2 now, forget 1v3 or 1v4. Multiple characters can just immobilize you with some move and the heavies beat you down. Even Revenge is useless. They just swing heavies, half the time they don't get knocked back and smash right through your Revenge activation then you survive for a couple seconds longer than you would have anyways.

Just dodge

I too noticed revenge activation barely knocks people down anymore.

With all the new heroes, the old revenge should really make a return. Unblockables, stuns, GROUND PINS that make every attack seem like a frickin' cutscene is rediculous. IMO, if Cen't knockdown into ground pin wasn't taking a century to finally let you move I would be somewhat okay.
    Just make it so that, once you get hit by someone else in any way whilst on the ground by the pin of a centurion, you get kicked out of the cutscene and are able to move again. Because 1v2... you against a centurion and ANY other class is just near impossible to deal with... if the peeps know what they are doing.

Well, hate to say it but, you're playing a 4v4 mode. Of course, you're going to run into 2-4 Centurions in a group. If you don't want to deal with 2 or more Centurions on the enemy team, quit within 30 seconds.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    We know. We know. It's coming.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Maybe you should just replace the For Honor website with a black page reading "WE KNOW" in bold yellow letters.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    They might ask, "When?"

Then you might reply, "No ETA yet, but its coming."

Am I right or am I right?

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by TSCDescon Go to original post
    They might ask, "When?"

Then you might reply, "No ETA yet, but its coming."

Am I right or am I right?
    I wish so much I had an ETA for you all. But I can't give something I don't know.
    But the moment I do know, and we can tell you for sure - I'll be spamming it in every thread that has the letter 'c'.