It seems not fair to spam 3 leap attacks in a row....

...for the heavys like the broadsword viking and a assasin like a orochi cant get out of range with a sprint/combat roll. 3 leaps is a 100% death, not enough i cant even interrupt his swing with a own heavy attack, i would understand a armored cant be interrupted be a light attack but a heavy attack should do interrupt.

Antonioj26's Avatar Banned
    Well you are dodging too early for one and two it's only 25 damage so you still have two bars even if he lands it 3 times, which he shouldn't. The attack is a full second long which for you should mean a free parry, instead of dodging you should punish him for using such a terrible attack.

You talk about a 1vs1 duell scenario, in dominion there are often situations where you face 3vs1 and you need to get the fkk out....there should be a short delay after the second, a sword that size....its ridicolous to spam it 3 times without delay and that range...or make the orochi run/combat roll faster

Originally Posted by Zoolagg Go to original post
    You talk about a 1vs1 duell scenario, in dominion there are often situations where you face 3vs1 and you need to get the fkk out....
    I still have no problem parrying that and it's still a much better option than trying to dodge it since you will auto parry every incoming attack. Also if you have enough time and space to attempt to interrupt them then you have enough time and space to get a parry off instead. It's still a full second long so it doesn't really make sense to have gripes with this attack when there are far faster attacks that do more damage, for instance Orochi double light.

when im facing my back because im about to run how can i parry?

when im facing my back because im about to run how can i parry?
    Ok then roll at the right time, you're doing it too early.

If you time your rolls at the right time you will dodge any attack while running away.

yes i know that, even when running towards an enemy i can dodge by rolling but exactly here is my problem, i dodge the first attack of this broadsword get up on my feets about to run and there it is the second attack already which hits me, interrupts me and even before i can set to sprint again im hit again and again.

yes i know that, even when running towards an enemy i can dodge by rolling but exactly here is my problem, i dodge the first attack of this broadsword get up on my feets about to run and there it is the second attack already which hits me, interrupts me and even before i can set to sprint again im hit again and again.
    The only attack he can follow up with is headbutt and you'll be out of range

It's tough to time every roll correctly, especially if it's a PK or orochi chasing you. But that's the point, it's supposed to be tough to run from a fight. If you're getting ganked, yeah that sucks, but assassin "leaping" is completely fair game IMO.

<---- definitely not a PK/orochi main.