Originally Posted by mezzatron Go to original post

It seem okay. Have to play first. Again I not a Siege guy (the 1 life per round). Hopefully we have some timed matches with unlimited spawns. All I can tell is there going to be a lot of camping and a lot of snipers as you can see in both videos. Again I hope this is not the only mode. I don't mind having this Siege type for the players that like this mode but I prefer working for something to keep the match going for a good amount of time. Sort of like a skirmish / conflict type of mode. Semi hype but thankful there's a start

ITK5's Avatar Member
    Lubbock Texas & Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)
    Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    Again I hope this is not the only mode. I don't mind having this Siege type for the players that like this mode but I prefer working for something to keep the match going for a good amount of time. Sort of like a skirmish / conflict type of mode.

QFE!

Totally agree!

Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    It seem okay. Have to play first. Again I not a Siege guy (the 1 life per round). Hopefully we have some timed matches with unlimited spawns. All I can tell is there going to be a lot of camping and a lot of snipers as you can see in both videos. Again I hope this is not the only mode. I don't mind having this Siege type for the players that like this mode but I prefer working for something to keep the match going for a good amount of time. Sort of like a skirmish / conflict type of mode. Semi hype but thankful there's a start
    This kind of looked more like Last Man Standing to me than a proper Siege. I would hope that Sharpshooter and Team Sharpshooter would return...I also wish there could be more than 4v4 at a time. That just doesn't look or sound like enough players for me. Even bumping it up to 6v6 sounds just way better in my head.

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    ....I really hope there is a mode (e.g. hardcore) that will allow you turn all or most of that crap (visual aids) off. If not, I doubt this will be for me.

M_Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by g123nick Go to original post
    Hold the ******* phone... So, I'm not trying to be a little cry baby, but this beta is only open from Sep 21st-25th (5days)? Then I have to wait until "fall" (aka the last day of fall) to ever play it again??? Please tell me this is a joke and the beta will stay open until the full release....

Really Ubisoft??? REALLY!?
    You tell me in March that there will be a pvp, make me wait, in the dark, for 5months, just to let me play it for 5 days!? I'll be out of town that entire week/weekend... This is a absurd.
    [redacted] really because you didn't get the pvp sooner after release you want Ubisoft to let you play the open beta till final build release [redacted]
    Dude come on come back to reality you know that Ubisoft does betas only week-ends for 4 or 5 days, always been like that.

No release date have been said for the final release so don't be that dude screaming for scam and release at end of fall. Wait and see.

While this sounds fun...I'm more of a single player kind of guy. If Ghost Wars includes any rewards that can be transferred over to Single Player/Coop, I'll give it a go.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    Originally Posted by mezzatron Go to original post
    They have no shame.
    The announcement was "PvP coming this summer!"
    And they release a beta the last day of summer.

It's a bloody joke.
    Well you can read it that they had it ready but then decided to wait until the last day of Summer to release or you can read it that they set themselves a deadline and only just made it.

If it was the former, then it was a marketing call and judging by the negativity (rather than any kind of eager anticipation generating) then I think that is unlikely. If it was the latter, then what Keeba has been saying and what I believe to be so is the more likely. i.e. that the Devs have been working hard to get this out. They deserve credit not false accusations.
     1 people found this helpful

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    Well you can read it that they had it ready but then decided to wait until the last day of Summer to release or you can read it that they set themselves a deadline and only just made it.

If it was the former, then it was a marketing call and judging by the negativity (rather than any kind of eager anticipation generating) then I think that is unlikely. If it was the latter, then what Keeba has been saying and what I believe to be so is the more likely. i.e. that the Devs have been working hard to get this out. They deserve credit not false accusations.
    Yeah, I think it was likely down to the wire trying to get the product as polished as they could before releasing the open beta.

Folks need to understand that the launch date of Ghost Wars could be heavily influenced by the information/feedback they collect during and after this latest test. They may run into problems that were unforeseen and difficult to resolve. ....things may even end up going quite well. We won't really know until after this important beta period is over.

Looks interesting it reminds me of Socom,I do agree 6v6 would be better at the very least as a option but I completely understand why they went with 4v4,looking forward to trying it out I'm honestly still slowly making my way through the campaign so I'm in no rush.

Soo, is PVP gunna be its own DLC, with any weapons in it, available only in that aspect of the game?

What new weapons are coming with the PVP aspect?

I have no interest in PVPing, just maybe using the guns in the actual game.