Thread: Can Anyone Confirm Classified Drops? | Forums

Can Anyone Confirm Classified Drops?

I've been wondering about drops of classified gear being confirmed in the following circumstances and wanted to see if anyone could confirm that they have seen a drop from:

WT5 Hard Mode mission bosses, also challenging, incursions and legendaries?

Last stand caches, survival caches, field proficiency caches?

I've been running a ton of content since the GE finished but have only seen classified gear drop from LZ open world bosses. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time on missions in my quest for classified gear.

Any info is appreciated.

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Drops from lz bosses fp cache and dz bosses , never seen any from HVT Bosses etc and never had one from missions..

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Been running all weekend just farming and have seen 0 classified drops. The supposedly 3% is a bunch of BS. I gotten more exotics then I have seen in months(note to self "all worthless") surprised the vendors didn't refuse when I went to sell it. More HE would say 99% of what I have seen. No one I have ran with has gotten anything. I know players are, just know one I know this weekend. GL Agents.

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Been running all weekend just farming and have seen 0 classified drops. The supposedly 3% is a bunch of BS. I gotten more exotics then I have seen in months(note to self "all worthless") surprised the vendors didn't refuse when I went to sell it. More HE would say 99% of what I have seen. No one I have ran with has gotten anything. I know players are, just know one I know this weekend. GL Agents.
    I'm only getting them in LZ though. Even reds drop them sometimes.

Somedays they don't drop at all, i get exotics then. Some days they drop, i get no exotics then.

Weird.

NoOne
    Are you suggesting that random reds in the LZ are dropping classified gear?
    If so you are the first and only to them to drop from a red. I have my doubts about that statement.

I have not gotten a single piece from days of farming LZ and DZ.

Edea-XiaoLin's Avatar Senior Member
    when i logged in today i found myself an Outbreak cache and a classified cache + a Mask !!! :O
    really surprised bcs i only made 1050 GE score and never thaught i ever get a mask
    until today i had never seen any classified gear @ all ,it was a final measure knee pad
    then i thaught maybe pay a visit to the bullit king,and guess wht ,he dropped me my second classy ever
    another final measure but this time a mask ,wow i must be blessed today so much RNG Luck on 1 day

so i can confirm classy may drop but how lucky u need to be i csnnot imagine so i wish u all best luck
    sayonara

Hi All

Have been playing all weekend and got 6 classified gear drops in 2 days from LZ bosses and the DZ not that i loot DZ was farming div tech at the time.
    but i did have it slow down for a few weeks and then this week classified gear again so i defiantly have patches. but what i really want is a bullfrog can not
    get it to drop anywhere.

I can confirm Last Stand as I have received 3 drops so the 3% seems that is working. I can also confirm the Field Proficiency drop, i got one there. However not seen a drop from bosses yet, neither htv nor legendary or incursions.

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ricco7783 Go to original post
    Hi All

Have been playing all weekend and got 6 classified gear drops in 2 days from LZ bosses and the DZ not that i loot DZ was farming div tech at the time.
    but i did have it slow down for a few weeks and then this week classified gear again so i defiantly have patches. but what i really want is a bullfrog can not
    get it to drop anywhere.
    I had my bullfrogs from 1.5 , never seen one drop in 1.6 or 1.7 all exotic seen to be gloves cads and tenebrae , and the hungry hog from dz ??