Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UBI, HOW ABOUT A SHADOWNET :: SPIN-OFF | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Ubi,

I have come to realize how much me and almost everyone else loves the splinter cell world. The characters, story and cutting edge gameplay has made it a great contender for something that could have a HUGE following.

I would love to toss an idea your way. Would it be possible to make a stand alone game based soley on the Shadownet Spies? A game that would fit into the story line of SC3. You could have an online multiplayer component however it would be based around the single player. We could finally learn more about the Shaodownet team, their histories, names, backgrounds etc.

Just think, with PT storyline finished there is so much opportunity to send the Shadownet team anywhere and really build up a great following.

Just a thought,

Shadownet001
    Think Twice. Act Once.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubi,

I have come to realize how much me and almost everyone else loves the splinter cell world. The characters, story and cutting edge gameplay has made it a great contender for something that could have a HUGE following.

I would love to toss an idea your way. Would it be possible to make a stand alone game based soley on the Shadownet Spies? A game that would fit into the story line of SC3. You could have an online multiplayer component however it would be based around the single player. We could finally learn more about the Shaodownet team, their histories, names, backgrounds etc.

Just think, with PT storyline finished there is so much opportunity to send the Shadownet team anywhere and really build up a great following.

Just a thought,

Shadownet001

great idea... like you + 1 more shadownet spy in SP versus AI mercs!!! OMG i think im gonna faint..

EXACTLY DOJOMANN!!!! It would be incredible...think of the possibilities...SOOO much potential
    Think Twice. Act Once.

if ubi did this, i'd but 5 copies and give 4 for my friends it would be the best game ever.

yes, a co-op stealth game against AI would rock!
    also a co-op argus game as bonus, after completing stealth with someone.
    agrus is againsts normal AI (not shadownet)
    "You see TA in combat, You're already dead"
    "You see me in combat, You're cheating!

I know this would be a hit...I know UBI visits the forums now and again and I really hope they read this post.

Personally, I really enjoyed the orginal Rainbow Six on PC where you could establish waypoints and assign tasks such as cover, infiltrate, gather intel etc. Imagine you could do that with a map and order your Shadownet team to set up waypoints and "gather intel", "infiltrate" etc!?!?!? or you cause a distraction while they complete the objectives!!!

PLEASE TELL ME THEY READ OUR MINDS AND HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO PRODUCE THIS SPIN OFF..PLLEEEEEAAASSEE!!!!!!!!!!
    Think Twice. Act Once.

I think the hardest part to making a game like that work would be making the AI tough enough. They would have to be a TON better than the current AI. They would also have to decide which spy presented a greater threat and react to the most dangerous one.

Also they would have to have the ability to detect you... basically they would almost have to play like humans.

it would be cool, but if you think about it, the shadownet team already fits into the singleplayer storyline, but you may not have got far enough to see that...

Neothermic,

I know they are already factored in the SP but we are talking about a stand alone game based soley on the Shadownet team. THe game would be 100% about them. ( Mabye Sam could make a cameo appeareance but only in a small role...Sam works alone and it would be best to keep it that way)
    Think Twice. Act Once.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast