Thread: Freighter | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I have been stuck on the freighter for DAYS. I have tried swimming to shore but get massive damage from the blast, hiding behind parts of the ship or inside the cabin. Nothing works. i tried the machine gun on the 4wd too.Im really sick of setting the demo hundreds of times.How do you make yourself immortal?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have been stuck on the freighter for DAYS. I have tried swimming to shore but get massive damage from the blast, hiding behind parts of the ship or inside the cabin. Nothing works. i tried the machine gun on the 4wd too.Im really sick of setting the demo hundreds of times.How do you make yourself immortal?

This is probably one of the most posted questions.
    If you do a search on "Boat", you'll find 3-4 fool proof ways to complete this level.

SPOILER ALERT

For now, try getting all your supplies from the cabin, then setting charge, then WALK do not Run to the bow, at the base of the steps, conserving your "Blue bar". Then RUN up to the very top and by the mast.. you'll make it before the chopper can open up on you. Keep the mast between you and the chopper, take careful aim, remembering to properly lead the chopper with rockets. One in the door, and you pretty much got him. Otherwise, you can concentrate on the door or engine with any other weapon.
    Cpt Long
    USA, Ret.