The problem must have been the update from monday or tuesday last week. After that I couldn´t connect to the server too because i always had the error that there´s no connection to the Internet.... although I was connected. The solution für me was to restore my Windows System ( and to remove the update this way). SInce then everything works fine again and the bad update isn´t loading. Maybe somebody will find this helpful. But please be careful when restoring your OS, I don´t take any responsibility for any problems ! Game on !
     1 people found this helpful

Seems nothing is happening yet and people still can't connect. All we got is chris referring to people that don't react either, not sure how that gonna resolve anything.

I also have this connection problem, and have had so for a week. The Rayman Legends daily challenges have been down/unreachable a couple of times before, but only for a day or so. If i recall it started on tuesday 22:nd after there was a patch for Uplay that autoupdated, so the problem is on Ubisoft´s side, and us players should not have to "fix" anything or rollback to previous versions.

A bit annoying with this downtime, even more so the lack of information from Ubisoft. I have played more or less every challenge since the game came out, and i´d like to continue or get informed if the challenges have been permanently disabled for PC.

/Angwold

Hey guys!
    I found a solution!!!

Follow this tutorial made by me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qY6o9xUpnc

Now we have to wait for Ubisoft to fix this problem!

@LeilaNightFury,

Thank you!, the replacement of the Ubisoft Game Launcher files indeed solves my problem.

In the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder there is also a file named version, I edited this to the latest UPlay version: 5397 and this prevents the Game Launcher from updating as well. This way I can boot the game without going offline.
     1 people found this helpful

Rayman Legends Server down ?

Hello Leila
    Thanks for the Fix.It works.

hobovoyager1